ADVERTISEMENT

Lexi Denarski in the portal

Maybe the center at Oregon? 6’8 and possibly going to the portal. Also, rumor that Jewel Spear from Wake will hit the portal…

Reactions: Deeva
Kennedy Basham is the 6’8” center at Oregon. We were one of her final choices her senior year in high school. CJW needs to go after these girls I heard him commenting that he has to coach the tournament and stay on top of the transfer portal. If you go to Louisville at least you have a shot of making a deep run in the tournament.

His assistants should be all over the portal movement.

Honestly, the very best attraction to those looking to enter the Portal, is witnessing CJW working his magic on national TV, as he demonstrates how to get his kids playing at this level when it counts.

Emily Engstler said as much, and the girls that really want to compete at this level are “the only ones need apply”. Find another Emily and another Mykassa, if there are any more out there.

ND’s roster is full of talent, but they are quitters; we exposed them in the ACC tournament, and Maryland did the exact same thing to them today. .

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I agree we should be able to sell our success I the tournament. I think that is why Denarski wants to transfer she wants to be on a team that has a chance at a title.

Reactions: Cap'n Jim
I am not sure TBH. I think, unfortunately, Purcell was a lead recruiter…and he is now at Ms St.
Maybe Pineda…just a guess. She is younger and female. Fact is, the head coach - right now - should have one main focus. At least one assistant should be monitoring the portal. They should already know what they are looking for (to me that is a post and at least two shooters). Pretty straight forward if you ask me.

Plenty to sell, HVL is the type of player you can win a title with if you put the right pieces around her. Sell deep tournament run and playing with HVL

Reactions: KozmasAgain
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT