Let me get this straight regarding the fired dance coach.

Discussion in 'Forum: Louisville Football' started by CardX, Feb 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CommodoreCard

Expand Collapse

Word has it that a few months ago, another man TS brought home stole his vehicle and took off. Something shady going on. Just more embarrassment for the school. Even if he’s just a former Dance Coach, his drama is making the news.

kentuckyshame likes this.
  2. kentuckyshame

Expand Collapse

You’re awfully bossy aren’t ya? 1) I’ll refer to TJ any way that I want. 2) I’m sure Tom knew Sharp’s name, he was his employee. 3) I know Dance may not be that important to you but I enjoy it, as it is my wife’s line of work, and it is quite artistic.

CommodoreCard likes this.
  3. kentuckyshame

Expand Collapse

Exactly...Pretty big deal to the school when it’s plastered front page of major media outlets. Not sure why some people are trying to downplay it just because he was the Dance coach.

4. zipp

zipp Elite Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

It's true about his car, and it's also irrelevant. None of that is material to why "Vince" said he was fired. It just makes some people feel good about that move after the fact...

5. kentuckyshame

Expand Collapse

You’ve already made that point, and it is irrelevant due to the fact that you nor anyone else really has no idea if VT met Sharp and thought to himself, “this guy is a loose cannon...he gone.” I’m really confused what points you think you’re scoring by constantly saying it. If anything it makes VT look even more like a genius by firing the guy after all of his “coaching” success.

6. zipp

zipp Elite Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Because I've said many times in this space, you don't get credit or penalized by related events that happen AFTER you make a decision. That's true on just about every issue involving a big decision.

The determination is made based on evidence and in the context of what was known AT THE TIME the decision was made. How the hell else do you evaluate a decision that doesn't involve the decision-maker either predicting the future or being (un)lucky?...

7. kentuckyshame

Expand Collapse

I don’t think anyone is hailing Tyra as some psychic that foresaw these events playing out, but in hindsight, aren’t you glad Sharp isn’t associated with UofL anymore?

8. CommodoreCard

Expand Collapse

So, what your saying is, if Sharp was still employed by UofL he wouldn’t be having all this drama with his boy toys? Is that what your getting at? This is Tyra’s fault for “pushing him off the rails”. I get it now. :rolleyes:

Cardiac Red likes this.
  9. CommodoreCard

Expand Collapse

BTW, the Ladybirds and cheer teams still won their multiple National Titles with Sharp in the rear view mirror.

kentuckyshame likes this.
  10. zipp

zipp Elite Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I'll state it this way... Had Sharp been involved in the recent issues while he was employed, he should have been asked to leave. But it should have been done as seamlessly and with as little collateral damage as possible.

What you don't know is how much of the issues that follow these people around are related to the U of L transition and, in Sharp's case, how their terminations were handled. My guess is that little, if any, of this stuff would have happened had Sharp still been on the job...

11. kentuckyshame

Expand Collapse

So that’s what you’re rolling with, a guess? And here I thought all of your data and analysis in all of your rants were based on facts. Well I for one am glad we won’t be having to test your theory. He’s gone, I’m glad.

12. Ipartiedwithhopgood

Expand Collapse

Zipp busted with a guess. That is a legit question Shame.... how do we chart and graph silly guesses?

Maybe Knucklehank can help us out with that. He's got some mad graphing skills.

How the not so mighty have fallen. Pretty wild leap to be attempting there Z. The UofL transition turned this grown up shady pretty much overnight. The blame game has no limits. Hey it makes you feel better somehow. Cool.

13. zipp

zipp Elite Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

LOL, I'm not "busted" with anything. The "guess" had to do with a hypothetical, Sharp still at U of L. I'm good, but I'm not claiming the ability to predict everyone's future (yet...)
    It think it's pretty logical that Sharp has blown up as a consequence of--and NOT leading up to--his termination. The guy works almost twenty years at U of L without incident, and all of this takes place in the last year or so.

You guys know me well enough--I'm not a big believer in coincidences...

173 zipp, May 11, 2020
    Last edited: May 11, 2020
  14. Cardiac Red

Cardiac Red 6000+
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Known by who ?

How do you know who knew what ?

You certainly have no knowledge of everything Vince knew that led to Sharps firing so how are you qualified to make a judgment ?

15. Cardiac Red

Cardiac Red 6000+
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

So let me get this straight.... You believe ole Todd Shape has been a straight shootin, model citizen all these years, and now, since he was wrongfully fired by Vince, he has turned into a person that can't avoid headlines such as shooting himself in the leg in the vicinity of a UofL baseball banquet, some hookup stealing his car, and a dead body being found in his house..?

The lengths you will go to to look silly have no bounds..

CommodoreCard and kentuckyshame like this.
  16. beantowncard

beantowncard Four-Star Poster
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

The quoted name referred to a certain poster who doesn’t like first names. Jurich was all about the Benjamin’s. Sure, he might have known the guy’s name, but how many dollars did dance bring in? Not knocking dance, but I don’t imagine they were close.

17. kentuckyshame

Expand Collapse

Any time someone else throws out hypotheticals on this board you pounce on them. Don’t be a hypocrite, it’s unbecoming.

The only thing logical conclusion from all of this mess is that Sharp makes terrible decisions, these decisions led to his firing, and they’re still tormenting him. It’s not UofL’s fault, it’s not Vince’s fault, it’s Todd Sharp’s fault. There is a reason that former ladybirds that I know are not surprised by any of these recent stories.

18. PHCARD

PHCARD Moderator
    Expand Collapse

And we will now leave this thread with a sensible closing out.

shutterbug and kentuckyshame like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.