ADVERTISEMENT

Lavey and Kirian

shutterbug

300+
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2002
Didn't see either one on today's Pizza Bowl Rosters. Are the injured or did not come back?

I know Wright had some sort of post season surgery. He should be good by Spring.
I've seen Perkins in uniform at either practice or intra squad games. Not sure about injuries,but he will be a big part of that bullpen.
I think there were several guys that sat out last Fall.Most are coming of some type of surgery. I'm pretty sure all the guys mentioned here will be ready by Spring.... let's hope anyway.

I didn't get the Pizza Bowl roster today, but I've got the Fall roster from the intra squad games and all those guys are on it.

Thanks Earsky. I made it out for most of the game. Was mainly wanting to get a look at the Freshmen. Tate Kuehener looked good on the bump for the Ravens. Hawks and Webster both pitched for the Saints. Was hoping to see Prosecky.

Dalton Rushing and Levi Usher and Blayne Robinson all looked good at the plate.

Reactions: earsky
I think the return of
Oriente and Lavey is creating some hair splitting decisions by CM. Gotta believe that these games are going to go a long way about those last 5 or so spots on the Spring roster.

Hawks and Webster both pitched for the Saints. Was hoping to see Prosecky.
I got to see Hawks for the first time. He looked good. I saw Prosecky a few weeks ago and I marked his name. He's another good looking Freshman.

Hey, this class looks impressive to me.

I think Lavey is sitting out the series to let Coach get others in. He will be anchoring not only the infield, but also the team.

Reactions: shutterbug
Lacey should provide outstanding stability for this squad. I hope someone steps up who can beat out Oriente defensively in the outfield. But, I’d be surprised to not see him firmly entrenched in the DH spot. He was solid last year and I’d expect him to be at least a .300 hitters this year.

I hope someone steps up who can beat out Oriente
I think both JUCO transfers can. A lot of this will depend on where Dunn plays. We might see him in the outfield if either Borden or Bennefield can take a spot in the infield. I think the play of Luke Brown and Levi Usher in the outfield has given CM the option to play Dunn at short.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT