ADVERTISEMENT

Lane Kiffin OUT immediately at Alabama...

Guess Sark better stop eating boogers in the booth and get ready to call plays - lol.

I've said it so often, the other night I started with "C'mon Kiffin!" and my dog immediately said "Run the rodram rall." I don't know where they learn such language.

That is true...I work with many transplant Alabama fans...they all said the same...they couldn't stand Kiffin..

That is true...I work with many transplant Alabama fans...they all said the same...they couldn't stand Kiffin..

I don't know that is is so much that we dislike him. Most Bama fans I know appreciate a lot of the innovations and changes he has made. But, we get frustrated. With the stable of backs we typically have and the line we typically have and the fact that our QB's are normally game mangers rather than play makers, we expect to see the running game. The pass game is traditionally used at Alabama to keep the safeties honest. Kiffin always seemed to want to make it a focus. Throwing the ball 30 times a game is not Alabama football.

I don't know that is is so much that we dislike him. Most Bama fans I know appreciate a lot of the innovations and changes he has made. But, we get frustrated. With the stable of backs we typically have and the line we typically have and the fact that our QB's are normally game mangers rather than play makers, we expect to see the running game. The pass game is traditionally used at Alabama to keep the safeties honest. Kiffin always seemed to want to make it a focus. Throwing the ball 30 times a game is not Alabama football.

He would throw the ball at some of the weirdest times and at times it seemed he was passing to try to prove a point...he would get in the Red Zone and instead of giving it to Bo he would have Hurts drop back.

Petrino has the same issue...always ended up playing behind the chains...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT