ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar Jackson was 100-1 to win the Heisman in Vegas. Now? 6/5!

Oct 24, 2014
Before the season started at one point a $100 wager on Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson to win the Heisman Trophy would have paid you back $10,000. What are the current Heisman Trophy odds on Lamar Jackson after the Louisville destruction of Florida State behind his 216 yards in the air and 146 on the ground for a total of 4 touchdowns? Well, Vegas oddsmakers at the WestGate at SuperBook now have him all the way down to 6/5. So what does that mean in english? It means that your $100 bet on Lamar Jackson to win the Heisman that once paid $10,000 would now only pay you $120!

Click to enlarge or print:

Updated College Football Picks and News direct from Las Vegas at WagerTalk News

After the Ohio State Buckeyes rolled the Oklahoma Sooners on Saturday they are down to 4-1 to win the College Football Championship and sit only behind the Alabama Crimson Tide to win it all at 7/2. Despite the upset on the road of Notre Dame, oddsmakers still are not giving Michigan State any respect as their odds actually are worse off the opener at 20-1 as they now sit at 60-1.

Monitor real time sports odds and where the public is betting from both Vegas and Offshore by clicking here.

I remember Rutherford saying this on Ramsey and Rutherford on 93.9 the ville. When he said it, I wished I was in Vegas to put something on it.
We are having a special year and it is also refreshing to have an actual cardinal radio show like Ramsey and Rutherford. nothing else comes close to being informative about UofL sports and it is never boring even when one of the guys miss a show.

anyway Go Cards
#L!C4

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT