ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar is thinking Pass first.

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
"I was mad at myself from the Duke game and coach saw that," said Jackson, who completed 20 of 34 passes for 355 yards. "I was like, 'I've got to prove I can't be out here, looking bad, looking to run all the time.' I tried to do less running and more throwing."

Many think he's one dimensional. A "running back" playing QB. His passing is getting better
with each game, making him even more dangerous.

Best thing is, he has 1 more year!

Reactions: 65bird
Only thing he has struggled with IMO is the read. I wonder if he is guessing instead of actually reading the defender? Also seems opposing coaches think he can hurt them worse than our rb's and are willing to leave the backs uncovered.

He hit Smith in stride on the 74 yard TD. When he has time he is very accurate. He was on the numbers a lot yesterday, and yes, he will only get better. Scary thought for defensive coordinators.

He hit Smith in stride on the 74 yard TD. When he has time he is very accurate. He was on the numbers a lot yesterday, and yes, he will only get better. Scary thought for defensive coordinators.

No one else is throwing the long ball with that kind of accuracy. Browning comes close.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT