ADVERTISEMENT

Kyle Kuric

Page wouldn't load but the URI says all I need to know. My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyle and his family as well. It is scary stuff for sure. The good news is he's young and strong. If it can be beat, he'll beat it.

God speed Kyle!

Reactions: Louisvillian
Here ya go...

"Spanish team Gran Canaria announced that American player Kyle Kuric will have surgery to remove a brain tumor. The player will have surgery in the next few days. Our thoughts and prayers are with him. Good luck, Kyle.

Meningiomas are a diverse set of tumors arising from the meninges, the membranous layers surrounding the central nervous system. They arise from the arachnoid "cap" cells of the arachnoid villi in the meninges. These tumors usually are benign in nature; however, a small percentage are malignant."

Go Kyle!!

Go Cards!

Wow really hate that for anybody. makes you know that this is just a game for entertainment. But at the other end of our entertainment spectrum their are more important things happeing. Best wishes Mr.Kuric

Awful news to hear happen to a guy like Kuric. I hope his surgery goes very well and that he has a quick and full recovery. Hang in there, Kyle!

Kyle,

16008473009_f4186d2e97.jpg

Prayers for Kyle. It's amazing how these young men become a part of our hearts for years and years. Family! Watch over him Lord, he's one of the good guys.

Sorry to hear this.

Scotty00 posted this over at RR. We're all sending prayers and hope he comes through this.

Prayers sent again.

Things like this really put the rivalry in perspective. We all get worked up over a game but at the end of the day it is just a game. Prayers up to Kyle and his family. Prayers also to the surgeon. May God work through his hands to provide the necessary procedures to remove this from Kyle.

I don't post much. I mostly just read the message boards but Kyle was one of my favorite Cardinal players so I wanted to wish him good luck with the surgery and a speedy recovery. I did see our furry friends had a thread on RR about Kyle wishing him well so at least they can separate real life from a rivalry. There were a couple of nitwit posts but I guess you always have that. Get well soon Kyle.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyle Kuric and his family, friends, and loved ones. Hopefully, all news will be good, and his surgery and recovery will be quick and uneventful. God bless and best wishes to a fine young man.

During the basketball broadcast last night, they said that Kenny Klein says there has been no change, but the last thing I saw was some slight improvements.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT