ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky and ACC/SEC.

I remember last year's game very well.Luke was kicking Andrew Young's ass from here to next Sunday,got his second touch foul early and sat while the cats clawed back into the game.I didn't agree with keeping Luke out while that was happening,but hey...

Now,as for the second half,the Cards were up 7 with about 4 and change left when the cats made most of the plays late in that game while a few of our guys disappeared.

That's about how I remember it.

Ok, so your team lost, got it.

Originally posted by TheBigBluePrint:
I remember last year's game very well.Luke was kicking Andrew Young's ass from here to next Sunday,got his second touch foul early and sat while the cats clawed back into the game.I didn't agree with keeping Luke out while that was happening,but hey...

Now,as for the second half,the Cards were up 7 with about 4 and change left when the cats made most of the plays late in that game while a few of our guys disappeared.

That's about how I remember it.

Ok, so your team lost, got it.
Yeah,that's what I said.
clown.r191677.gif

you should behave and not come over here to tell lies

Give me one lie I've told. Again, the thread began talking about men's basketball. Congratulations on all the other accomplishments not pertaining to that. Well done. YOU deserve all the credit for that, you cheered marvelously. All I have talked about and what you have failed to discredit any of my points on, is the initial intent of the first post- that is the current opinion that UK would have a loss if they were in the ACC. No baseball, women's basketball, or football relates to that. Surely, surely, surely, you know this. Resort to calling names, resort to desperate disconnected facts all you like. That's all you have. Stray on.

Blue you've failed at every turn as you continue to relish old pre-season games with UL instead of your upcoming effort towards a final four. Go to any KY site and find any UL fan who has settled on an opponents site like you have. How very sad you must be to sit on a site where you aren't welcome instead of celebrating a good win with your own fans. The difference for us us that we are happy with what we've accomplished, especially happy with some 18 NCAA wins in the four years for our seniors. I guess hearing about UK's efforts from trolls is the price we pay for allowing others to post.

Why is it that UK fans feel the need to continually come over here and get slapped around. You would think that they would be happy with what is going on for the blue. I just never could never understand where their hatred comes from, but I feel that their deep seated bigotry is at the bottom of it. They've hated UL since the 50's when UL started bringing in black athletes in and continued to refuse to play us. From the late 50's until the late 80's UL became the best basketball program in the state. In fact for much of that time Western may have been the second best program in the state just as they are now in football. I guess that basketball is the only thing they have left and as always they find a way to cheat the system. Come Tuesday after the finals they will be forced to realize that they have nothing to crow about as they move forward to football season. We will still be able to hear about how many titles they have won especially the one's that shouldn't even count.

Let's enjoy our what could be our last game thus year and hope Wayne ends up with 30 with a send off as he starts another chapter in his life.

Hey ringworm, are you going to pick up that butt, or am I going to have to glue it to my shoe and stick it up you big, fat pimply a-hole.

You really think ANY SEC team cares about baseball over basketball? Lol. I bet most SEC schools care about college baseball as much as they care about college golf!

Originally posted by Briggsky:
Of course you do. That's what I like about KY fans. Nor course I remember UK fans saying they would win the NIT, but they drew a tough #16 seed. They list to Huggy when he had one top 100 player on the roster. They also were eliminated by a team that finished 9th in the Big East regular season. We'll just play this out if you don't mind and see what happens. And there's always that probation that follows every title that KY won for 60 years until Rick came. Enjoy following your student athletes on their way to even bigger paychecks. They came to KY for the money and they will leave for more money.
Probation followed the titles in 1958 and 1978? Do tell.

You tell so many outright lies about Kentucky, it's hilarious.
laugh.r191677.gif

Which basketball program was most recently on probation, UK or UL? Which program was most recently given a postseason ban?

Originally posted by UK till Death:

Of course you do. That's what I like about KY fans. Nor course I remember UK fans saying they would win the NIT, but they drew a tough #16 seed. They list to Huggy when he had one top 100 player on the roster. They also were eliminated by a team that finished 9th in the Big East regular season. We'll just play this out if you don't mind and see what happens. And there's always that probation that follows every title that KY won for 60 years until Rick came. Enjoy following your student athletes on their way to even bigger paychecks. They came to KY for the money and they will leave for more money.
Which program was most recently given a postseason ban?

This post was edited on 3/30 3:36 PM by CardFan1130

I notice you didn't question UConn finishing 9th. Cal simply has been outcoached in the majority of his season ending losses. The facts posted are not lies. As usual UK fans remember things a little differently than the rest of us. Just get off our site. I've never seen a fan base more involved in what their opposition us doing. UK is winning games, but it's how they do it that makes the rest of college fans question their every move. You can't insult and scream your way into being respected. Cal has had some 20 plus AA's come to play in their barn and every player who has questions out there end up in Lexington. Just because KY hasn't been penalized doesn't mean they are cheating. They get probations every decade and they are due. UK fans like to say that they don't have to cheat to win. My response to that is yes they do have some history of winning and some advantages, but they do cheat and they always have in spite of their advanteges. They jyst can't help it. N

"You can get anything you want at KY, and I mean anything".
Please list UK basketball probations by decade, and yes, I will be checking your work. TIA.

...Try to think of some valid response other than a remark about post counts. Said the guy with five posts to his name. So any bets?...What LPT lightweight was this guy yesterday?

And tell me what the difference is between a "bub" and a "bud"? Inquiring minds wanna know. Are those references they throw around in the NIT? Or maybe in a mid-major basketball conference??

"Elite program", my a$$...
This post was edited on 3/30 3:46 PM by zipp

I notice you didn't question UConn finishing 9th. Cal simply has been outcoached in the majority of his season ending losses. The facts posted are not lies. As usual UK fans remember things a little differently than the rest of us. Just get off our site. I've never seen a fan base more involved in what their opposition us doing. UK is winning games, but it's how they do it that makes the rest of college fans question their every move. You can't insult and scream your way into being respected. Cal has had some 20 plus AA's come to play in their barn and every player who has questions out there end up in Lexington. Just because KY hasn't been penalized doesn't mean they are cheating. They get probations every decade and they are due. UK fans like to say that they don't have to cheat to win. My response to that is yes they do have some history of winning and some advantages, but they do cheat and they always have in spite of their advanteges. They jyst can't help it. N

Please list UK basketball probations by decade, and yes, I will be checking your work. TIA.
Kentucky's Shame comes to mind. Point shaving scandal comes to mind. You sold your soul to get your current bag man. . . err "coach" who has at not 1 but 2 FFs vacated (I know St. Cal was just a victim), 1964 probation and I haven't even brought up the football probations.

Originally posted by CardFan1130:

Kentucky's Shame comes to mind. Point shaving scandal comes to mind. You sold your soul to get your current bag man. . . err "coach" who has at not 1 but 2 FFs vacated (I know St. Cal was just a victim), 1964 probation and I haven't even brought up the football probations.
Pitino has more NCAA violations than Cal.

1964 probation? Do tell. (This ought to be good.)
laugh.r191677.gif

Trying to bring up football is just conceding the argument to me.

Originally posted by zipp:
...Try to think of some valid response other than a remark about post counts. Said the guy with five posts to his name. So any bets?...What LPT lightweight was this guy yesterday?

And tell me what the difference is between a "bub" and a "bud"? Inquiring minds wanna know. Are those references they throw around in the NIT? Or maybe in a mid-major basketball conference??

"Elite program", my a$$...
This post was edited on 3/30 3:46 PM by zipp
Hyperbole is never a cornerstone to make a point. It just reaks of desperation. I feel the UL fanbase is above lame spins.

UK has beat 3 top ACC teams. UNC. UL and UNC. One home, one away and one neutral.

Using the SEC really is a last ditch effort to discredit them. Lets face it, if they lose to a Big 10 team then folks here will hide behind them, even though they have 2 teams in the Final Four.

Originally posted by Blue Power Cat:
Dont matter how strong or weak SEC was this season only one team from SEC matters and thats UK. Because I guarantee you right now we will win the title this year.

OOPS

Originally posted by had1- 2manyCardfan:
Originally posted by Blue Power Cat:
Dont matter how strong or weak SEC was this season only one team from SEC matters and thats UK. Because I guarantee you right now we will win the title this year.

OOPS
This will be a fun quote to bring back throughout the rest of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT