ADVERTISEMENT

Jurich/Pitino

LMAO. You guys are TOTALLY out to lunch in your TJ hate. I mean, to a point of being totally ridiculous. The man who single handedly brought us out of the shadows of the Metro Conferences of the world. Resurrected a large portion of our sports programs and put them ALL at or near the top. Responsible for getting this school subplanted in arguably the best conference in the country. Helped get world class arenas and stadiums in all the big sports. The guy was a revolutionary who held onto his loyalty to his coaches to a fault. If I were working for somebody, it sure in the heck would be a guy like TJ. Just ask all of his coaches what they thought of him. And you guys just easily take a guy of his stature and throw him out like garbage. Guys, TJs don't grow on trees and his removal will hurt this University more than any one person will ever be able to. Your lack of knowledge of just what that man meant to this University and where he resides in the heirarchy of modern day ADs is OFF THE CHARTS. I disagree VEHEMENTLY with your takes on the guy. The guy was a recipient of a rogue group of idiots decisions based on a few trumped up charges, everybody sees that, so don't even go there. His ONLY fault IMO was his loyalty to his subordinates.

I agree with you. The Pitino and Jurich sympathizers deserve this. Sleep in bed with a dirty dog and you get fleas. Those two are the ones to blame and blaming anything other than those two knuckle heads is just plane stupidity. We really have some win at all cost fans.

Hire Mack, let's start over and sail this ship in the right direction
Your straw man arguments are getting old.

“Deserve”? F you jackass.

Hate on Rick for being asleep at the wheel, but give me a break on Jurich. He had plenty of help but he was the architect.

I agree with you. The Pitino and Jurich sympathizers deserve this. Sleep in bed with a dirty dog and you get fleas. Those two are the ones to blame and blaming anything other than those two knuckle heads is just plane stupidity. We really have some win at all cost fans.

Hire Mack, let's start over and sail this ship in the right direction
Wildcat troll...

LMAO. You guys are TOTALLY out to lunch in your TJ hate. I mean, to a point of being totally ridiculous. The man who single handedly brought us out of the shadows of the Metro Conferences of the world. Resurrected a large portion of our sports programs and put them ALL at or near the top. Responsible for getting this school subplanted in arguably the best conference in the country. Helped get world class arenas and stadiums in all the big sports. The guy was a revolutionary who held onto his loyalty to his coaches to a fault. If I were working for somebody, it sure in the heck would be a guy like TJ. Just ask all of his coaches what they thought of him. And you guys just easily take a guy of his stature and throw him out like garbage. Guys, TJs don't grow on trees and his removal will hurt this University more than any one person will ever be able to. Your lack of knowledge of just what that man meant to this University and where he resides in the heirarchy of modern day ADs is OFF THE CHARTS. I disagree VEHEMENTLY with your takes on the guy. The guy was a recipient of a rogue group of idiots decisions based on a few trumped up charges, everybody sees that, so don't even go there. His ONLY fault IMO was his loyalty to his subordinates.

This response is spot on from a Pittsburgh resident who sees what has happened to Pitt with a poor AD. TJ was a giant among ADs. Miss him for the future

Reactions: Cardsfan62
Your straw man arguments are getting old.

“Deserve”? F you jackass.
If you think what they did was ok...then yes, YOU deserve all.of this .

Me, I'm not a donkey and I am 100 percent certain that you would not call me that to my face and get away with it at least. However, I have eaten Donkey while living in Guangzhou. Go figure

You are what you eat.

Reactions: eastwood45789

I'm hearing rumblings that Ramsey and Jurich may have some issues being looked at by the Feds. It's all rumors, I don't know anything. But, I know Sheryl Snyder. He's acting unusually gun shy about Jurich's breach of contract suit against UofL - like "let sleeping dogs lie" gun shy.

If you think what they did was ok...then yes, YOU deserve all.of this .

Me, I'm not a donkey and I am 100 percent certain that you would not call me that to my face and get away with it at least. However, I have eaten Donkey while living in Guangzhou. Go figure

You are what you eat.
You sound insane.

Hope the University fights not to pay them a dime. They left the Basketball program in worse shape than when they arrived. Only thing better is we play in a prettier building.

We're going to pay them millions upon millions. Combined it'll be more than 15 to 20 times the check we'll cut the NCAA. We'll pay through the teeth on litigation and still be worse off for it. Just settle and move on. If we are going to litigate anything (which I don't support), the NCAA would be a better option to send a message that the days of their kangaroo court need to come to an end.

We need true reform from the top down in the NCAA to actually change the organization (and universities that they oversee) to a more appropriate student-athlete model for a variety of sports, appropriate profit sharing, and more well defined compliance criteria. Somebody has got to be willing to call them out on the playground to get this started.

Their own appeals committee noted the clear concern that they had in regards to the CoI not detailing how they took the universities actions into consideration in the penalty phase. It was not transparent at any step in the report. This was never about "could" they enforce...yes of course they could, but "should" they is an entirely different story and the report today didn't answer that at all, if anything it brought about more questions

I'm hearing rumblings that Ramsey and Jurich may have some issues being looked at by the Feds. It's all rumors, I don't know anything. But, I know Sheryl Snyder. He's acting unusually gun shy about Jurich's breach of contract suit against UofL - like "let sleeping dogs lie" gun shy.
"The Feds" better hurry up 'cuz unless there was fraud involved, they're up against a statute of limitations that's running out pretty soon. You can find media reports on Ramsey's compensation by the Foundation dating back three years ago.

Your inside info may be questionable or at least a little late to the party...

Hope the University fights not to pay them a dime. They left the Basketball program in worse shape than when they arrived. Only thing better is we play in a prettier building.
I hope Jurich's and Pitino's lawyers kick clown show a$$es up and down 3rd Street. That battle won't be fought with any of my money and I hope with none of yours...

"The Feds" better hurry up 'cuz unless there was fraud involved, they're up against a statute of limitations that's running out pretty soon. You can find media reports on Ramsey's compensation by the Foundation dating back three years ago.

Your inside info may be questionable or at least a little late to the party...
Ramsey and Jurich were shady........how many kickbacks have they received? all the Jurich nepotism....Ramsey knew what was going on but didn't want to expose himself too. As far as Pitino the guy 75 miles east made him paranoid and he went rogue to get recruits.

Reactions: bloodguard13
I hope Jurich's and Pitino's lawyers kick clown show a$$es up and down 3rd Street. That battle won't be fought with any of my money and I hope with none of yours...
So you want to see UL crumble?
Maybe change any Louisville gear that you have for Jurich University.

Pitino and Jurich are no longer Cards.....however WE are Louisvillians and Kentuckians. I really hope that you dont get what you are wishing for

Zipp, both need to be settled out-of-court - and quickly. If you want to see trials the circus will never end. Good for no one.

Pitino and Jurich are no longer Cards.....however WE are Louisvillians and Kentuckians. I really hope that you dont get what you are wishing for
The clown show is not U of L, not the one I support anyway. I want to see anything come U of L's way at the moment that brings those SOBs down. I want to see them fail miserably and quickly, and I want that to be obvious to everyone else.

Except for U of L being the stage or vehicle for that to happen, it has nothing to do with the school I have three degrees from. Let me know if I need to clarify anything...

Zipp, both need to be settled out-of-court - and quickly. If you want to see trials the circus will never end. Good for no one.
That will in all likelihood happen. I was simply responding to the OP...

Pitino speaking publicly at 3. Is there anything he could say that would make Cards fans feel differently about him? I'm not seeing it.

Pitino speaking publicly at 3. Is there anything he could say that would make Cards fans feel differently about him? I'm not seeing it.
How about that he's setting up a GoFund me account to sue the ncaa in federal court and, pledging 25% of what he wins from the university to the tally? :)

Ramsey and Jurich were shady........how many kickbacks have they received? all the Jurich nepotism....Ramsey knew what was going on but didn't want to expose himself too. As far as Pitino the guy 75 miles east made him paranoid and he went rogue to get recruits.
You're right - the university is much better off with the current cronyism displayed by bevin and grissom. Well, except for all of that money that Mark Jurich raised...

Reactions: zipp

Forget you, you're a UK fan anyway. I'm a Louisvillian only, I am not a Kentuckian and in no way associate with the inbred racist drug addicted state of Kentucky.

I also agree that with the current leadership in place, I hope Jurich and Pitino get as much money as they can from UofL. It might be the one way to force the current leadership out and potentially save UofL. Sometimes short term pain in necessary to recover long term.

Waiting....for all the facts to come out. If none, TJ should be hired back (no he will not come back) but UL should admit they screwed up firing him. Rick? good riddance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT