ADVERTISEMENT

Judge rules U of L and Rick need to settle

Status
Not open for further replies.

The year has flown by!! Thank you, Cardinal family! It is an honor to be your Presidnt. I am so grateful to the Board for the praise and the raise! In honor of the Cards who are graduating this weekend, it is my honor to donate the raise to U of L. Go Cards!!

9:59 PM - May 9, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Something Ramsey would never do, being that he was/is a crook.

So glad to have a President with integrity.
Yeah, she reeeeeeeaaaal good...

1BCcvS4_7Dfwq2sxDSf1Z5BASP0DcRnta9da-VousMbh5aIOcPptkE-kqOxrofpWAs7gj5M-Qg0rCmOo4vmmHExhkFxqueE1c1QZjAaSDZFLCn3dOUj8NxlseV6CwSZ_YiJa9yAP-5XVXuH8qHsvdlZlb7V1oCdKoABFwqJ6tOAjfVB_Mn-KhR3tbfvwM0_dM9KauuNgFiKYlmynioD7ZT7vttnSp5P9s1-XpvV2lj8fPwKuaGrVltnsgNysqhjcoTrT2CoKcA2oVqBnbQ8qYQHnEPAGblX46_LczNaAKgqOBpyliSs3I6toaHAUy0Ex6SA3SY-kTTRSzFZAaKYAcOALZIzh6uuT1_U1xtNuCcyE1Ua2_kFKDi8LDZKAlolfCmPq98hd0PXGquiePAWMU9t3uRrcKsl4wZEY1bxQfjHkVmlsJa90cWCSEmq1FXtDMyl9M7J_fo-szHZ-7Gm0jhi3AOmgZVBQn4vy-SBKBTvg19jBl3wY0WBBFFD0ffAtUaiPa185ZcA5I1sKAXpvjc2Ym24_8dmk1nX8sUIyS7bq-Bxor3mUvEDX8l5jxksZ5U8eHySfDgJV9PCw9rCkLiqcwKbLvmf4XW4EHQHxoc7nria6q0qi1udme4dRzTtJGKx1mI-WfIql--egm8kalE7jAT_xiA=w395-h299-no

Nope, you’re just obsessed and rustled over people in power. I love our new regime! Keep living in the past Hoosier boy! The land of meth and incest! Lololol
Suck up to your heroes...

parade%20of%20fools%2002_zpst8nl9j0b.jpg

The third guy (so called clown show) said you get nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the outcome
None of the clowns in that line-up had anything to do with Pitino's decision. They simply benefited from it. Just like the clowns in the new line-up...

clowns-2-1.jpg

In the end looks like the process was handled satisfactorily
They handled nothing. They simply benefited from Pitino's decision. The same thing that will happen with "Vince" if Satterfield succeeds and Brohm flops.

Being lucky or along for the ride is irrelevant...

They handled nothing. They simply benefited from Pitino's decision. The same thing that will happen with "Vince" if Satterfield succeeds and Brohm flops.

Being lucky or along for the ride is irrelevant...

$0 when he wanted $40,000,000. Lol. Yeah, everything was kosher and then Pitino just woke up this morning and decided to move the other direction? You are trying for the ultimate deflection. Pitino would be so proud!

Reactions: BPGhost
$0 when he wanted $40,000,000. Lol. Yeah, everything was kosher and then Pitino just woke up this morning and decided to move the other direction? You are trying for the ultimate deflection. Pitino would be so proud!
It had nothing to do with clowns. That's the failed point you're trying to create...

None of the clowns in that line-up had anything to do with Pitino's decision. They simply benefited from it. Just like the clowns in the new line-up...

clowns-2-1.jpg

Who is the one to the left of Bevin that looks like Martina Navratilova?

You changing subjects again?...

Pitino lost. You predicted he would prevail. You hoped that he would prevail. You were wrong. You’ve been wrong on a lot of things lately. Instead of enjoying the upward momentum we are having once again, you’ve routinely disparaged the athletic administration as well as the new President. But the W’s keep happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT