ADVERTISEMENT

Judge rules U of L and Rick need to settle

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while they're at it, cut off Postal while he’s on sabbatical. Hopefully, he’s in Timbuktu when he hears the news..

I would have to imagine that some type of offer was made previous to this hitting the court. What is the number that is supposedly owed 30-40 million?

The number in the suit's supposed to be close to $40 mil. IMO Pitino doesn't sniff at anything less than $10 which is what I (U of L) would offer to open.

I'd count on a reasonable negotiation to produce a final number between $15-20. But there's nothing suggesting both sides will be "reasonable"...

Well I think the final settlement figure will be around the $10 million mark. I’m guessing, from my conversations with attorneys. that we, as fans, may not actually know what the final amount would be. Although since UofL is a public University, I’m not sure how they could “hide” the amount behind the guise of anonymity. Oh well, we getting closer to the end of this bs.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Gotcha, thats what I was thinking and think you are both about right at the 10million number. Current net worth of $45 million, I think he will be OK living off that for his last 15-20 years of existence.

He shouldn’t receive anything. He’s a crook, and his multiple scandals speak volumes. Can’t wait until the tie is officially cut.

He shouldn’t receive anything. He’s a crook, and his multiple scandals speak volumes. Can’t wait until the tie is officially cut.
Your clowns now in charge made sure Pitino and Jurich were walking away with many millions. Congrats, you deserve them...

Your clowns now in charge made sure Pitino and Jurich were walking away with many millions. Congrats, you deserve them...
Only crooks seek monetary gain whilst being multi-millionaires. You keep on supporting the crooks who were terminated. I’ll move forward and continue my support for the program I love, my Alma Mater.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Only crooks seek monetary gain whilst being multi-millionaires. You keep on supporting the crooks who were terminated. I’ll move forward and continue my support for the program I love, my Alma Mater.
You don't know what you love. You know what you're told. And as someone who keeps his brain offline, you can't analyze for anything else. Sad...

You don't know what you love. You know what you're told. And as someone who keeps his brain offline, you can't analyze for anything else. Sad...
I love the school I attended and the city I spent a majority of my life and where I was born. Keep living in fairy tale land, and the cesspool of Indiana.

I love the school I attended and the city I spent a majority of my life and where I was born. Keep living in fairy tale land, and the cesspool of Indiana.
I'll keep hounding the low-lifes of this message board who actually live in Disneyland working with Mickey Mouse analytics. I wonder where I would find an example of THAT guy?...

I'll keep hounding the low-lifes of this message board who actually live in Disneyland working with Mickey Mouse analytics. I wonder where I would find an example of THAT guy?...
I’m sure you own a mirror. :p

I can find the live version here who thinks he knows stuff...
Perhaps I should offer you a map, seeing as how you think “Disneyland” is in Northern California. o_O

Yikes, I knew the education system in Indiana was bad but man oh man.

Perhaps I should offer you a map, seeing as how you think “Disneyland” is in Northern California. o_O

Yikes, I knew the education system in Indiana was bad but man oh man.
Your whole damn State is a joke, which is why you're the perfect fit. Please tell me you're staying put...

Your whole damn State is a joke, which is why you're the perfect fit. Please tell me you're staying put...
Your state is still stuck in the 19th century. We’re the 6th biggest market in the world. Meth must be Indiana’s top GDP.

Lol you’re so mad, you had to link some biased article that has probably been stuck in your tabs for weeks, until this very moment. Settle down bud, everything will be okay. I doubt your trailer in hillbilly land will be seized this year. Perhaps a few.
Even people who pay me regularly have a better quality of life than you. But please stay where you are...

Even people who pay me regularly have a better quality of life than you. But please stay where you are...
Selling small quantities of meth to your neighbors must be a hoot. I suppose everyone has a different standard of living. That’s why you live in a state filled with uneducated people. You guys can’t help your ineptitude and lack of intelligence. It’s okay, not everyone gets dealt a fair hand.

Selling small quantities of meth to your neighbors must be a hoot. I suppose everyone has a different standard of living. That’s why you live in a state filled with uneducated people. You guys can’t help your ineptitude and lack of intelligence. It’s okay, not everyone gets dealt a fair hand.
Again with the "education" when as usual you don't know WTH you're talking about.

Left coast mouth...

Cali is actually an amazing state. Beautiful national parks, mountains, fabulous coastline, natural beauty that is the equal of anywhere in the world. It produces enormous amounts of food for the rest of the country, has world class universities, great cities. It has the sixth biggest economy in the world, and generates tremendous wealth that benefits poorer states, like Kentucky across the country. Are the taxes high? Sure, but the level of services require it. I don't get the level of acrimony leveled against California. Now, excuse me while I get my helmet on in preparation for stoning.

Cali is actually an amazing state. Beautiful national parks, mountains, fabulous coastline, natural beauty that is the equal of anywhere in the world. It produces enormous amounts of food for the rest of the country, has world class universities, great cities. It has the sixth biggest economy in the world, and generates tremendous wealth that benefits poorer states, like Kentucky across the country. Are the taxes high? Sure, but the level of services require it. I don't get the level of acrimony leveled against California. Now, excuse me while I get my helmet on in preparation for stoning.
Why are people and companies beating down its borders to leave? Everyone but this clown stalking me...

Lol can’t even think of solid rebuttal, because he knows the state he lives in is pitiful and boring. I doubt Kev has even stepped foot in the great state of California. He just likes to post memes created by other Baby Boomers who can only type with their index finger, and can’t rotate a PDF. :p

Lol can’t even think of solid rebuttal, because he knows the state he lives in is pitiful and boring. I doubt Kev has even stepped foot in the great state of California. He just likes to post memes created by other Baby Boomers who can only type with their index finger, and can’t rotate a PDF. :p
Hey don't forget I like posting this stuff too! (Please stay there...)

50 Reasons Why California Sucks

Hey don't forget I like posting this stuff too! (Please stay there...)

50 Reasons Why California Sucks
giphy.gif

California really has you upset.

Looks like someone reads too deeply into photo ops. Make sure you straighten up your tin foil hat there, Kev! :p
An op(portunity) doesn't happen everyday. I've got a hard drive overflowing with junk from one of your heroes...

fanboy_zpsidey2ndo.jpg

An op(portunity) doesn't happen everyday. I've got a hard drive overflowing with junk from one of your heroes...

fanboy_zpsidey2ndo.jpg
That’s a pretty cool Donovan Mitchell shirt. Better question is, why do you have pictures of our AD sitting on his couch saved on your desktop, lol. You’re so ****ing weird. Hahaha

That’s a pretty cool Donovan Mitchell shirt. Better question is, why do you have pictures of our AD sitting on his couch saved on your desktop, lol. You’re so ****ing weird. Hahaha
Gotta keep files handy when I run into new regime idiots. You know, as reminders...

Gotta keep files handy when I run into new regime idiots. You know, as reminders...
Nope, you’re just obsessed and rustled over people in power. I love our new regime! Keep living in the past Hoosier boy! The land of meth and incest! Lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT