ADVERTISEMENT

Jay Gruden dead man coaching

Dan Snyder could take Vince Lombardi, Bill Belichick and Bill Parcells and turn them into losers. Just make sure you hang on to that loser GM Bruce Allen, Danny boy.

Jay ought to be happy soon.

Reactions: BooneCo_Card
The list of big name coaches who couldn’t win in Washington under Dan Snyder and co.

Norv Turner
Marty Schottenheimer
Steve Spurrier
Joe Gibbs vol. 2
Mike Shanahan
And now Gruden

Pretty sure he was wanting to be fired. He refused to start Haskins at QB today, knowing Snyder would fire him for it.

NFL owners are obviously adept at earning large sums of money and wealth, but what qualifies them as great football minds? Nothing, absolutely nothing, i.e., see Jerry Jones for confirmation. Jay Gruden will be just fine.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Life comes at you fast. Last year around Halloween, Washington was 5-2 and in first place in the East.

Jay is a Card and I’m very reluctant to be negative about him. As I said before, he’ll be just fine going forward. He will use this as a learning experience by not trusting an idiot owner again down the road. But, with that being said, this experience has made Jay Gruden a millionaire so, like I said, he’ll be just fine..

Jay is a Card and I’m very reluctant to be negative about him. As I said before, he’ll be just fine going forward. He will use this as a learning experience by not trusting an idiot owner again down the road. But, with that being said, this experience has made Jay Gruden a millionaire so, like I said, he’ll be just fine..

Jay was not upset at getting fired. He’s set for life, and will probably get a good OC job next season. No one should feel sorry for Jay. He’s gone from the worst owner in the NFL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT