ADVERTISEMENT

Jairus Brents- cut and run?

Like anyone she would date, I’d make my determination about his suitability after speaking with her, and after meeting him. Your ability to see the breadth of someone’s character thru third and fourth person accounts is quite impressive.
And your inability to use reason and common sense is not impressive.

And your inability to use reason and common sense is not impressive.
Nailed it again. Reason and common sense are certainly easier to apply from behind your keyboard. Less accurate to be sure, but easier to apply.

And with that, I’m done with this topic, and you. Please also note - I’m not in the market for a pen pal.

Nailed it again. Reason and common sense are certainly easier to apply from behind your keyboard. Less accurate to be sure, but easier to apply.

And with that, I’m done with this topic, and you. Please also note - I’m not in the market for a pen pal.
You entered the thread by responding to me, sport. No one here wants to be your pen pal. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

Misdemeanor theft.
Failure to appear in court.
Driving w/out a license.

This is his mug shot:
16330761_G.jpg

Doesn't seem to give AF.

I have no opinion on this but I do love your "Doesn't seem to give AF" analysis.

The picture is really unbelievable if it is any indication as to his attitude about his actions/desire to be a representative of UofL. Praying this young man can be a success but he may need to take a year off and be mentored/counseled to mature instead of another “you’ll be ok, just act good enough to not get kicked off the team”.

Maybe the police told him a joke.....something like: Did you hear that Calipari was leaving UK to be coach of UofL....AND Pitino will be the Cats next coach!!!!
I heard it in Lexington yesterday!!!!!

That would make me laugh.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
It's one thing to get in trouble but the pic tells a lot about the kid IMO. Give him one more chance, tell him to get a hair cut and if he so much as farts in a position meeting, send him packing.

Reactions: jimmy5-11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT