ADVERTISEMENT

Jacksonville St 59 yd TD w/no time beats FSU, AWESOME!!!!

The only way it could have been a better day -- if the kittens had lose yesterday. They are now my most hated team. I hope they lose every game including basketball. I've officially burned my Kentucky Faithful Card that I had since 1960. Those twerps banned me from their site last week for defending ND and saying Louisville fans were nicer than Kentucky fans. They said I was a Louisville fan pretending to be a ND fan. They have some real mental midgets over there. They can eat leprechaun turds for all I care. This is a much better site to visit. I won't ever visit that site again.

Last edited:
Well with the way Stoops disciplines his team we never know how things will turn out. Let’s see they are suspended from team activities until game time, go figure no wonder they are having a discipline problem.

The only way it could have been a better day -- if the kittens had lose yesterday. They are now my most hated team. I hope they lose every game including basketball. I've officially burned my Kentucky Faithful Card. Those twerps banned me from their site last week for defending ND and saying Louisville fans were nicer than Kentucky fans. They said I was a Louisville fan pretending to be a ND fan. They have some real mental midgets over there. They can eat leprechaun turds for all I care. This is a much better site to visit. I won't ever visit that site again.
Cats had their hands full. I was way wrong about Missouri and that QB short passed all night almost to a big comeback. Had enough at the end. We will see. Next two SHOULD be wins, we get South Carolina after they play Georgia....but who knows??? This year is a bit odd. FSU take ND to overtime, then loses to FCS school. The Irish had to pull it out to beat Toledo. Oregon shuts up the Ohio State and Texas got welcomed back to Arkansas (which has been predicted in the lower three of the SEC west) and gets their tails handed to them.
NC State gets drummed by Mississippi State in a way I never saw coming.
May be a strange year before all is done.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT