ADVERTISEMENT

It is now Hate SuCkS week !

The Cards are having a hard time stopping the run. In addition Louisville has to many stupid penalties. They are usually good for a couple of personal foul 15 yarders.

CSS will have to have the team focused and Louisville will need ky to turn the ball over at least twice to have a chance.

The Cards are having a hard time stopping the run. In addition Louisville has to many stupid penalties. They are usually good for a couple of personal foul 15 yarders.

CSS will have to have the team focused and Louisville will need ky to turn the ball over at least twice to have a chance.

Dude !
Cards won a game 62-59.

The defense will come next year.
This is about mashing uofk's face in it!.

Theyre hot garbage and the Cards are going to show them !

Reactions: KozmasAgain
I didn’t know sUcK had a good run game but I don’t kept up with them so they might. The one thing I am sure of is we do have a dynamic offense. So if sUcK has that good of an offense then this will be a real shootout. Go Cards!!!

Reactions: PHCARD
I detest UK with an unhealthy passion but I’m not sure it’s a great matchup for us considering the way we defended the run against Syracuse. Way too many runs by the Orange where the runner wasn’t touched until he was 8 yards downfield. Our LBs are playmakers but our D-Line tends to get pushed around and all UK does is run block.

Another worry is the fact that when teams have slowed our running game down early, we have been successful throwing the ball. That might be tough against UKs 10th ranked pass defense.

You can run on UKs defense and let’s hope we can early and make them play from behind. I do have faith in our coaches and the fact that this team always gives relentless effort especially on offense. Dorian Etheridge, CJ Avery and Rodjay Burns are going to have to carry the defensive load and then some.

Go Cards!

Reactions: luv2hit63
We need to keep our Lexington winning streak alive. I’m sure they are aware that Louisville has not lost on UKs home field since Krags last year, 2009 and that was only because of a muffed punt by Trent Guy late in the 4th quarter.

Over the last 20 years we are 13-4 vs them outside of the 3 Krag years.

Even though they’ve had all the advantages of being a land grant University with the history and tradition of the SEC on their side, we have blown past them on the football field and they can’t explain it, understand it or accept it. We do things they dream about like own Championship trophies from the Sugar and Orange Bowls over the last 20 years and we polish the Heisman in our trophy case to the likely NFL MVP. We own them in modern day football. They get a few outliers occasionally, but this year will be the norm.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT