ADVERTISEMENT

Is Bellarmine eligible for dance?

TheRealVille

5000+
Apr 27, 2015
If the Knights win their conference tournament, are they eligible for the NCAA tournament? How would that be for the Cards if a team from Louisville got in the big dance and it's not UofL?

Who thinks if they played the Cards would beat them? How frigging bad has it gotten in a few short years that a team Louisville played in a exhibition game is now the better team?

Truly remarkable.

The NCAA is getting exactly what it wants.

I'm not sure why the NCAA thinks it's a good idea to ruin a top program in an industry the majority of the country ignores but it's happening. I'm not sure how far post Coach K Duke vs Hubert is gonna really carry them over the upcoming years.

It's whatever.

I think Bellarmine forced UL into restarting the b-ball series when they agreed to let UL to use Freedom Hall for the Volleyball regional. Should be playing next season

It is a 4 year transition period and Bellarmine is in year 2 this year, so they will not be eligible. However, they could still go to the NIT.

I think there is a meeting at the end of this year though to potentially put an end to that dumb rule. That would make them eligible starting next year.

Now they are offering free parking. That means $15 tickets and FREE parking. It is 100% worth it. Championship basketball back in Freedom Hall! The game will be at 5:00 on ESPN

Coach Davenport and Bellarmine’s team in general have done an unbelievable job in this transition. I don’t have any stats to prove it but this has to be one of the most successful transitions in college basketball history (thru 2 years). They play an exciting brand of TEAM basketball (offensively & defensively). I can guarantee you won’t regret going. Hoping this community can create a great postseason environment in Freedom Hall like it did in the past.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT