ADVERTISEMENT

Is anyone at the game...

HRTheCard

1500+
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2016
that can confirm if the 2013 floor is still hanging in the front and if the banner is still standing? I couldn't make it tonight.

Saw a tweet that showed the board was gone. Could've been stock footage.

It was a better and more engaged crowd than I expected. Exciting game as well. Definitely worth the $9 I paid for two tickets...

It was a better and more engaged crowd than I expected. Exciting game as well. Definitely worth the $9 I paid for two tickets...

Was the floor still hanging in the foyer of the Yum? The tv showed a clip of the YUM and it was gone.

Vince Tyra - if you are reading this, please replay key plays in the arena even if they may be controversial plays! No one in the arena had any idea why a double technical was called. Don’t give people reasons to stay at home to watch the game.

Vince Tyra - if you are reading this, please replay key plays in the arena even if they may be controversial plays! No one in the arena had any idea why a double technical was called. Don’t give people reasons to stay at home to watch the game.

When did he become the tv director that determines what is shown or not and when?

I am baffled by that!!!!:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:mad::(;)

When did he become the tv director that determines what is shown or not and when?

I am baffled by that!!!!:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:mad::(;)
Pretty sure that UofL controls what content goes on the video board. I don't think that espn is dictating a mandatory kiss-cam...

Pretty sure that UofL controls what content goes on the video board. I don't think that espn is dictating a mandatory kiss-cam...

Thanks for clearing that up. I stand corrected. I missed 'on the video board" and read it as to what was being replayed by espn for the viewers at home.

Well, espn, in light of current news events just might be dictating the mandatory kiss-cam, (you know: don't ask, don't tell, etc):oops::eek::rolleyes:o_O

Since it seems that everyone ignored your question, I'm positive the floor is gone. not sure about the banner. Will be soon though, I imagine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT