ADVERTISEMENT

If I was a Louisville fan looking for a coach....

It's kinda the smoke-and-fire analysis I've heard applied to Pitino and U of L. Same standards.

54cb4f6ce3d1c_-_john-calipari-052510-lg.jpg
Is that considered a level 1,2,3 or 4?

It's about a player's eligibility. Call it what you want...

Let's not pretend every coach is as crooked as Pitino like seriously? You can find a coach not as crooked as Pitino, throw a dart at a list full of all the high major coaches and you got a 99% chance of hitting a coach not as crooked as Pitino. He had three scandals and zero titles in a one decade span. That's legendary in its own right. And I'll take a title every 8-9 years all day every day. The fact you think it's funny we have one title in 8 seasons in a sport that requires winning the most difficult tournament in sports, riddled with crooked refs, underseeding and the toughest bracket every year then you're a silly guy. You can't debate our yearly screwjob bracket that Scott Van Pelt even said was no coincidence why UK gets the hardest bracket and underseeded every year, he said it when the last brackets were released.

So with highly respected sports center anchors with zero bias towards UK able to point out the obvious of the difficulty of our screwjob brackets even saying it's no coincidence UK gets screwjob brackets every year and you think UK should be ashamed of one title in 8 seasons? LPT? How are we LPT have you seen Tubby's record vs Pitino at UL, what about Cal's record vs Pitino at UL? LPT? Lmao that's the definition of delusion. And those are 2 guys you love to rip while bending backwards for Pitino. How many titles did Tubby win for UK? Cal win for UK? Pitino win for UL? You used to love pointing out Cal's vacated F4 so don't even pretend like Pitino has won a damn thing at UL when the only title he ever won was for UK. The guy you defend and bendover for has one title for UK and zero for UL and that's your favorite coach I bet ain't it? Lmao.
Let's also not forget the 40 or so big time shoe kids that Lite has signed in 8+ years. What's he's accomplished at LPT has been with 10X the number of those kids that Pitino signed over the same time frame. Only a slapd!ck is THAT proud of basketball recruiting on its own merits. Pitino BTW signed a grand total of FOUR Burger Boys while he was at LPT.

And what's the probability that Pitino and adidas concocted the whole pay-for-play system? A coach who railed against AAU and shoe companies and never signed one of those kids until recently. Sure, Pitino was the mastermind, and this guy is Mother Teresa...

Screen-Shot-2017-01-24-at-10.45.49-PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: vegasville1
People hated Pitino, especially UK fans, he has made it easy for those people to pile on.

"You can find a coach not as crooked as Pitino, throw a dart at a list full of all the high major coaches and you got a 99% chance of hitting a coach not as crooked as Pitino." He was only crooked at Louisville. He only cheated at Louisville. The truth is if he was actually that crooked he was that way at UK which I don't believe. The truth is he is like all the coaches when it came to recruiting he started looking the other way or completely trusting people he clearly shouldn't have trusted.

Crooked is being a key player in building the system that exist today with one and dones.

Please explain who created this shoe company, AAU, and the funneling of players model in the first place? That is a the same model Adidas used when they hired a former Nike executive.

Let's not pretend every coach is as crooked as Pitino like seriously? You can find a coach not as crooked as Pitino, throw a dart at a list full of all the high major coaches and you got a 99% chance of hitting a coach not as crooked as Pitino. He had three scandals and zero titles in a one decade span. That's legendary in its own right. And I'll take a title every 8-9 years all day every day. The fact you think it's funny we have one title in 8 seasons in a sport that requires winning the most difficult tournament in sports, riddled with crooked refs, underseeding and the toughest bracket every year then you're a silly guy. You can't debate our yearly screwjob bracket that Scott Van Pelt even said was no coincidence why UK gets the hardest bracket and underseeded every year, he said it when the last brackets were released.

So with highly respected sports center anchors with zero bias towards UK able to point out the obvious of the difficulty of our screwjob brackets even saying it's no coincidence UK gets screwjob brackets every year and you think UK should be ashamed of one title in 8 seasons? LPT? How are we LPT have you seen Tubby's record vs Pitino at UL, what about Cal's record vs Pitino at UL? LPT? Lmao that's the definition of delusion. And those are 2 guys you love to rip while bending backwards for Pitino. How many titles did Tubby win for UK? Cal win for UK? Pitino win for UL? You used to love pointing out Cal's vacated F4 so don't even pretend like Pitino has won a damn thing at UL when the only title he ever won was for UK. The guy you defend and bendover for has one title for UK and zero for UL and that's your favorite coach I bet ain't it? Lmao.
Never has anyone written so much, to say so little.

"Riddled with crooked refs"
"Underseeding"
"Toughest bracket every year"
"Yearly screwjob bracket"
"Hardest bracket and underseeding every year"
"Screwjob brackets"
"Screwjob brackets"
This post reminds me of why I never talk NCAA basketball with any uk fans. Just curious, do you even watch the NCAA tournament anymore knowing this Big Blue gospel?

Blah, blah,blah.....serious question: Are you still in elementary school?

Reactions: Cue Card
You didn't are clueless. You must really think cal cheats to get big time recruits. Good luck sir you'll be praying forever that the fbi releases info in cal because that just ain't happening. Who gives a flying eff about how many 'burger boys' cal signs. He won one title in 8 seasons. While Pay for Play didn't win anything at UL with veteran players. And all the players that have so far been connected to the fbi investigation. Such as deandre ayton, cal didn't recruit any of the players that have been mentioned including Bowen. It seems kinda weird as to why he wouldn't recruit those kids? Is it because he's not going to engage in the bidding war those players wanted? Sure appears that way considering no UK players have been linked.

Keep praying for cal to get in trouble. It's gonna take a lot of praying I'll tell you that much. I'll take one title in 8 years every day of the week. Just because you have 40 burger boys and win one title in 8 seasons (damn good ratio much better than pay for play pitino's) with teams comprised mostly of freshman doesn't make it a bad thing. If we win one title with teams full of 5 star freshman every 8 seasons I'll continue to be thrilled.

It's tough to win the most difficult tournament in sports with all freshman. UL fans as well as any should know how difficult is to win a title considering you haven't won one since the 80's. and you act like cal should be ashamed for having 'only' one title in 8 years with the youngest team in the country every year. You are absolutely clueless.

And another thing. If cal got caught up with 1% the bs Pitino has been caught up with UK fans would chase him out of town with pitchforks, they wouldn't cry 'please don't go'like you did with pay for play, but to have three scandals in one decade and to have multiple F4's and a title vacated and to still ride Pitino's shlong praying he doesn't go anywhere. Pathetic.

We all knew something was up when UL started recruiting at all time high during hooker-gate. No mother would want there kid to go to that school during hooker-gate it was obvious as hell UL was paying players for them to recruit at an all time high during pay for underage prostitution rape-gate because that was the only way to prevent an enormous drop off in recruiting.

Not all UL fans are so classless that they still wish they kept Pitino after all the cheating and vacated titles. You on the other hand. Wish he was still the coach even after the paying for underage prostitution rape-gate, then the FBI, and the vacated titles, and still wish he was your coach? No way UK fans would tolerate 1% of all the bs and yet you're probably still mad UL fired and sued Pay for Play aren't you?

It's also hilarious that you probably keep living day by day hoping for cal to get busted by the FBI, wonder what happens once he never gets in trouble, you'll still say he 'cheats' and 'pays players' the same way you have been the whole time cal has been here while Pay For Play was the one actually paying players and providing underage recruits with prostitiues paying for rape in order to sway them to attend Lil Brothel. 'BUT PITINO DIDNT KNOW!!!'

Get a grip nothing is more delusional than believing Pitino didn't know using that as a defense for him is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. if he didn't know then he's the most incompetent coach on the planet. To be on probation, and still pay players. And not know? A player Pitino claimed after his commitment 'we didn't spend a dime on his recruitment' you're right you spent 100k lmao. And if you think Bowen was the only player he paid. As if it was the first and only time when he did it and got caught, then you're batsh** crazy. Have fun with the death penalty while praying cal gets in trouble for providing players millions by being able to promise an NBA career. That's why Pitino had to pay players, first of all because of hooker gate, secondly the big time recruits he did get like behanen ended up being very average. Hell even Bowen was a very borderline 5 star. He couldn't promise players a path to achieve there dreams and make millions so they could provide there families for life like cal could.

That's how the whole nickname Pay for Play started to begin with because he had to pay players to attend the university of adidas at Louisville. A mid level commuter school. Unlike Kentucky, the greatest program of all time and a historical juggernaut. It recruits itself. Especially when you can guarantee the NBA unlike Pay for Play. Catch up to the times man. L1U6-4LYFE!!!!!

Try and make fun of a school for having a coach who won one title in 8 years when you haven't won one since the 80's and give them a nickname like LPT because you have nothing else to hang your hat on besides a nickname that has literally zero factual basis to it? Congrats man.
Who knew this time of year was so slow for bowling pin setters?

Scott van pelt 'it's no coincidence UK gets underseeded and the toughest bracket every year' in reference towards the NCAA being crooked towards Cal and UK.-a non UK fan perspective that felt same way.

For example UK played the 10th ranked team in second round last year. A 7 seed that was ranked 10th. Our 3 seed was ranked 6th. And we would've had to beat 5 30 win teams to win a title. Never has there been a path that difficult. And for the top 2 seed? Lol. Not to mention the year before when we got a lower 4 seed than Duke when we should've had the 3 seed aTm had gotten considering we were ranked 10th and won the SEC over aTm and Duke was ranked 23 before first round ACCT loss. And by every measurable possible including head to head we deserved a much better seed than Duke that year and they leapfrogged us after first round ACCT loss after entering ACCt ranked 23 and we won SECT entering tournament ranked 14 and finished 10th. The year we were an 8'seed deserved a 5 or 6 at the worst. The Brandon Knight team deserved a 3 at the worst got a 4. Yes if we are not a one seed we are always underseeded. By every statistically measure we also deserved the one seed over unc as well last season.

Plenty of video evidence proving Higgins is crooked.

So yes. It's tough watching knowing they'll put Higgins on us in the F4 or E8 every year.

Jay Williams
'All for a good game but do the refs have UNC winning in their brackets or something'-Another non UK fan that actually usually hates on UK and rides the ACC's coat tails.

The uconn game in 2010 with Higgins was equally as brutal as the E8 UNC game that anyone with 2 eyes knows was a screw job. As well as the Higgins Wisconsin game was just as bad as those 2. Many many many non UK fans saw that game and thought wtf is happening. Same for the Arkansas UNC game in the second round that was also corrupt.

Before the UNC game once I found out Higgins was reffing I even said there's zero chance we win this game. And the game turned out to be much more crooked than I imagined. Even a UL friend of mine admitted it was most crooked game he'd ever seen but that he was happy it happened.
You cry like a schoolboy bitch

I would offer bobby Hurley a brinks truck to coach your team. I know it's a long shot and nick Cronin is the likely candidate but dude has Arizona state ranked 3rd and has won everywhere he's been. Cronin is your most likely candidate but Hurley could easily put you guys back on the map. Dude can coach and recruit

If I was a YouahKay fan looking for a coach...

I'd look for a coach who could win more than one title in 8 years with the number 1 recruiting class every year.

Reactions: zipp
This is funny. Whose gunning for Cal? Everyone? Now that’s delusional.
Louisville fans have been calling him cheating Cal since he got here........UK has always been under the microscope.......pretty common knowledge.

College basketball fans have been calling him cheating Cal since he left Massachusetts. UK has always been under the microscope.......because it’s pretty common knowledge that they’ve cheated - and been caught - multiple times.
Fixed it for you.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT