ADVERTISEMENT

If I was a Louisville fan looking for a coach....

Technically, when the topic of the FBI investigation comes up, if you have a basketball team and a shoe deal, you're involved.
Slappies doin' that river-in-Egypt dance...

man-dancing.png

At some point - all stories get taken off the digital content. You realize that it was such the opposite of nonsense they printed it.
Smh, an angry home town writer makes up an unsubstantiated story based on "rumors" and anonymous "sources" and that's good enough huh?

Have you read past the remarks in every news account about this thing playing out over a couple years? How long has it been?

022515-cbk-OH-COME-ON-pi-mp.jpg
Ther will be no more arrests or programs taken down. They are struggling with the cases they have.

https://www.poynter.org/news/univer...n-times-remove-payment-rumor-recruiting-story

Found this. Rather than a retraction the sun times just went and re-wrote the article to remove all mention of the unsubstantiated rumor. That's confidence right there. They had nothing and knew it.
You’ve got to be kidding - right? Not only is that not a retraction, your dumb link is to a story - a commentary really - written by a guy working for a nonprofit school for journalists in FLA? A guy who was hired based off of his previous gig of running a gossip blog?

The story was printed and is there for eternity. What ever happened to the lawsuit - wonder why the davis’ never pursued that? I mean there was no retraction - so he (if innocent) had damages.

Reactions: American Male
You’ve got to be kidding - right? Not only is that not a retraction, your dumb link is to a story - a commentary really - written by a guy working for a nonprofit school for journalists in FLA? A guy who was hired based off of his previous gig of running a gossip blog?

The story was printed and is there for eternity. What ever happened to the lawsuit - wonder why the davis’ never pursued that? I mean there was no retraction - so he (if innocent) had damages.
The story was taken down and rewritten for a reason. The first story was unsubstantiated. You can continue to believe in it but you're chasing a unicorn.

Last edited:

I could have done better, but the most informative links were from Kentucky based websites and out of respect for your board I didn't want to link them. I'm sure I could find another link, but I was working out at the time and now I just don't care enough to look again

The story was taken down and rewritten for a reason. The first story was unsubstantiated. You can continue to believe in it but you're chasing a unicorn.
It was substantiated enough to publish it. You act like they made it up out of thin air. Knowing something and being able to prove that thing beyond a shadow of a doubt - don’t always go hand in hand.

I believe there is legitimacy to the reporting -particularly given the consistent “rumors” of the way that sweaty cal has run every program he’s ever been in charge of. You want to believe it’s a unicorn because it involves the yuts. You’d sing a different tune if this occurred while SC was still at Memphis and davis had ended up there.

I could have done better, but the most informative links were from Kentucky based websites and out of respect for your board I didn't want to link them. I'm sure I could find another link, but I was working out at the time and now I just don't care enough to look again
Lol - your respect knows no bounds.

It was substantiated enough to publish it. You act like they made it up out of thin air. Knowing something and being able to prove that thing beyond a shadow of a doubt - don’t always go hand in hand.

I believe there is legitimacy to the reporting -particularly given the consistent “rumors” of the way that sweaty cal has run every program he’s ever been in charge of. You want to believe it’s a unicorn because it involves the yuts. You’d sing a different tune if this occurred while SC was still at Memphis and davis had ended up there.
It was altered with that part removed within a few hours, then changed completely.

Goodness, there has never been a valid claim that Cal has violated the rules. You can hate him and that's understandable, but you can't substantiate your belief.

Goodness, there has never been a valid claim that Cal has violated the rules. You can hate him and that's understandable, but you can't substantiate your belief.
Don’t need to - it’s taken as accepted fact everywhere outside of lexington. You’re presumably the one who’s changed direction and started swimming upstream on this issue.

Ther will be no more arrests or programs taken down. They are struggling with the cases they have.

Unless you work for the FBI and are involved in the cases (which I highly doubt) there is no way you could know this.

Where there is smoke.....there is usually fire. Schools with Shoe contracts, whether it be with NIKE, ADIDAS or Under Armor, and multiple 5 star recruits; have great reason to be concerned.

Time will tell. When the stuff hits the fan, big blue nation will not be immune from another mark on their illustrious history of shame. It is only a matter of time. It follows Cal wherever he goes.....no denying the sanctions UMass and U Mempiss experienced.

Don’t need to - it’s taken as accepted fact everywhere outside of lexington. You’re presumably the one who’s changed direction and started swimming upstream on this issue.
Oh, so group think is right, even if it's wrong. Interesting.

Unless you work for the FBI and are involved in the cases (which I highly doubt) there is no way you could know this.

Where there is smoke.....there is usually fire. Schools with Shoe contracts, whether it be with NIKE, ADIDAS or Under Armor, and multiple 5 star recruits; have great reason to be concerned.

Time will tell. When the stuff hits the fan, big blue nation will not be immune from another mark on their illustrious history of shame. It is only a matter of time. It follows Cal wherever he goes.....no denying the sanctions UMass and U Mempiss experienced.
Hmm. You told me, and you are correct, that I couldn't know with certainty what I claimed. It is my strong belief that nothing else will happen.

Then you say with certainty something you can't know and support your position with a falsehood. To put it briefly, Cal has never been accused of a major NCAA violation. That's a fact.

In the UMASS situation, an NCAA investigator called Cal a "victim". The Rose situation is laughable. The transgression wasn't proven and happened well before Rose was even on the team.

As for schools being concerned, no, the contract and player ratings are irrelevant. A school who has cheated does need to worry. A school that has not cheated has nothing to worry about.

Yes, time will tell.

Yet you have zero proof. Only wishful thinking. I see "fact" tossed around so frequently on this board. But no one has any facts regarding UK cheating in the current landscape. Apparently the NCAA isn't as convinced as you guys since they just appointed him to a committee tasked to clean up college ball

did-i-break-your-concentration.jpg

You have a reading comprehension.
I never said SuCkS is cheating (LoL) by signing 75 five stars since 2009.
Only one title with all those NBA players , but I digress.

Appointing crapipperi to clean up the NCAA is akin to the fox guarding the hen house.
According to the NCAA, Crapipperi's previous two stops resulted in vacated final fours
and other sanctions.

Besides, your fellow fans accused him of being dirty at Memphis.
Do you need to see Mattie bangs jones quote again.
Good for youll's big blew integrity for hiring the dirty coach......

Big Blue Georgia, out there fighting the good fight across the interwebs. He/she is the Davy Crockett of Kentucky hoops. LOL :D

Last edited:
Reactions: zipp
did-i-break-your-concentration.jpg

You have a reading comprehension.
I never said SuCkS is cheating (LoL) by signing 75 five stars since 2009.
Only one title with all those NBA players , but I digress.

Appointing crapipperi to clean up the NCAA is akin to the fox guarding the hen house.
According to the NCAA, Crapipperi's previous two stops resulted in vacated final fours
and other sanctions.

Besides, your fellow fans accused him of being dirty at Memphis.
Do you need to see Mattie bangs jones quote again.
Good for youll's big blew integrity for hiring the dirty coach......
That's a great movie. I really don't care what Mattie bangs says or does so you can throw that at me all you want.

Hmm. You told me, and you are correct, that I couldn't know with certainty what I claimed. It is my strong belief that nothing else will happen.

Then you say with certainty something you can't know and support your position with a falsehood. To put it briefly, Cal has never been accused of a major NCAA violation. That's a fact.

In the UMASS situation, an NCAA investigator called Cal a "victim". The Rose situation is laughable. The transgression wasn't proven and happened well before Rose was even on the team.

As for schools being concerned, no, the contract and player ratings are irrelevant. A school who has cheated does need to worry. A school that has not cheated has nothing to worry about.

Yes, time will tell.

You serious Clark? Fact: Cal was the coach at UMass when the NCAA sanctioned that program. Fact: Cal was the coach when the NCAA sanctioned UMemphis. What were the sanctions for? and who was the HC? or are you too stupid to link that together in your mind?

The NCAA had enough proof to level the sanctions. No revisionist history can change that. You need to step up your schtick.

• Prior Lite coaching gigs led to vacated Final Fours.
  • Lite signs twice the number of shoe kids as any other team.
  • The FBI is investigating shoe companies.
Did I miss any pure coincidences?

john-calipari.jpg

Reactions: earsky
What's your take on Bigfoot? Real?

john-calipari.jpg

I don't know, you tend to believe in things you can't see or prove. I'm a sucker for a good squatch conversation. One day we're gonna find that big bashful dude.

Instead of praying for your souls and peace on Earth, you and the rest of big blew nation
are praying the FBI DOESN'T uncover the Cow/WWW payment schemes on landing 80 five stars
since 2009 ( with only one Title) still digress.

Arent......you'll.

Last edited:
I don't know, you tend to believe in things you can't see or prove. I'm a sucker for a good squatch conversation. One day we're gonna find that big bashful dude.
If you can somehow link BigFoot to the list of "coincidences", I'll be glad to start including it. The other three are solid...

images

You serious Clark? Fact: Cal was the coach at UMass when the NCAA sanctioned that program. Fact: Cal was the coach when the NCAA sanctioned UMemphis. What were the sanctions for? and who was the HC? or are you too stupid to link that together in your mind?

The NCAA had enough proof to level the sanctions. No revisionist history can change that. You need to step up your schtick.
There were zero violation's given to Cal. Zero. You're welcome to prove me wrong though.

john-calipari.jpg
Well, who could argue with that logic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT