ADVERTISEMENT

I gotta get this off my chest

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
No matter if it’s friends of mine or people that I don’t even know, they’re saying that our schedule is weak, any team can win with our weak schedule that we have, ok here’s a question, when did we start making our own conference schedule?

Oh that’s right, we DON’T, the ACC makes the conference schedule. If people want to brag and cry about how bad our “cupcake” schedule is (it’s not as bad as people say it is) then complain to the ACC then. It’s there decision that we didn’t play the 3 teams this season. (UNC, Florida State, Clemson)

Don’t worry about the schedule talk it all works out in the end. People will always tear teams down when they win that will never change. Great season period.

Last edited:
While not top heavy - It’s been consistently challenging more so than pretty much anyone else’s. Only one cupcake in Murray St. Most teams have several auto non-Conf wins.

We are currently tied with Alabama and FSU for the most P5 wins in the nation over bowl eligible teams. If we win out, obviously we’d pass FSU, and if Bama doesn’t beat Georgia 🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree w/you guys....schedules sort of vary due to the teams in conference, teams have a couple down years and maybe a good year, travel, new teams coming in, etc. I actually thought a couple/three teams would have been tougher this year. Indiana for one, Notre Dame and Virginia Tech. Also, what Mr. davcmc just noted. I mean NC State was right there in the standings (won there), Georgia Tech next (won in Atlanta), Miami down there and
Florida State coming up. And, we had many folks on here certainly at the beginning or- mid-year that was writing-off KY. Certainly, some thinking a loss...and it still could be. I really don't know what to expect from KY. especially if we get a touchdown or two lead. Heck, they had South Carolina down and blew it near the end last night. Their fans are howling for Stoops to go ahead and talk with other teams if he wants to....therefore, you never know. But, I think overall, it's been a great year, you take what you have and maybe become the underdog, overlooked, etc. Simply say, hey, we're still playing folks. imo Thanks again to Coach B & staff.....Cards could be #9 today....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT