ADVERTISEMENT

I come in peace....My Honest Opinion and Take on This.

Oct 25, 2007
First off as a fan of college sports, I hate to see what has happened to Louisville. Although I am a fan of your arch rival, I really didn't want to see you go down for something every major program in the nation does, including our own. I don't understand how college athletes make millions of dollars for their universities, and yet are expected to receive no pay. I am not sold on universities other than the ones named being innocent. I loved Rick when he was at UK and I obviously didn't care for him as much when he left, but that doesn't change the fact that the man can coach.

Recruiting and money has obviously hurt college sports in every sport not just basketball. I am die hard Big Blue fan, but in no way did I want to see this happen to you all. Win or lose each year we play you basketball or football, to me is the biggest game of the season, not counting tournament n basketball. Many of our fans can be harsh or trashy over other programs, just as other programs can be ours, but the fact of the matter is I hope you all come out of this okay, because I don't wanna see this rivalry ever end.

I don't know anything about your athletic director besides the fact in the time he has been there he has had a new arena built for the basketball team and a new stadium built for the football team. You cant say that about most A.D.'s Good luck and I hope that normalcy will be back in Louisville before long and we will all be arguing over who the greatest team in Kentucky is. Go Big Blue and Go Louisville. God Bless!

Jurich built the arena downtown?? News to me, I thought the city of Louisville built the KFC Yum! Center. Jurich was only involved when the city, state, and local media threw him under the bus to make up for the city and state's shortsightedness. But, who am I to argue with local media.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT