ADVERTISEMENT

I am calling it now......

SiouxfallsEric13

One-Star Poster
Sep 3, 2018
I say Coach Brohm is going to tear it up this weekend.I predict we will be hearing alot of good news in the next coming days.I just feel like everthing is coming together all at the right time for us.I think the national media is purposely down playing Brohm coming home and what Coach Prime is getting ready to do at Colorado.I even say a guy on Youtube post a video about how Brohm leaving Purdue was the biggest mistake of his coaching career.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
Brohm is a solid football coach who will be able to recruit a little better than at Purdue imo. He is now coaching in a weaker conference imo. He should do very well at Louisville for a long time.

Brohm is a solid football coach who will be able to recruit a little better than at Purdue imo. He is now coaching in a weaker conference imo. He should do very well at Louisville for a long time.
Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Purdue have higher academic requirements than UofL as well?

Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t Purdue have higher academic requirements than UofL as well?
Correct. Proof of this is coming in the next few days supposedly… and this is on the heels of Milton Wright flunking out this summer.

My honest opinion. Satterfield and Brohm are better off where they are now.
Brohm has the fan and local coaches support. Eight wins next year and ten the following.
Not a guarantee but very realistic IMHO.

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
My honest opinion. Satterfield and Brohm are better off where they are now.
Brohm has the fan and local coaches support. Eight wins next year and ten the following.
Not a guarantee but very realistic IMHO.
I think Satterfield’s situation was definitely a product of Brohm pining. But following “the guy” at UC isn’t really an easy task either. Dude can’t catch a break.

Along with the Louisville curse, past coaches to leave Louisville met with disaster Satterfield is doomed.

Reactions: BPGhost
Along with the Louisville curse, past coaches to leave Louisville met with disaster Satterfield is doomed.
This will be an interesting twist to the Cardinal curse, since all the other accursed left to go to “bigger” programs. This is more of a lateral move.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
imo, SS won't make it to a 3rd season in Cinci
The move to the Big 12 will be interesting.We all know that they don't play defense in the Big12, so if Brown's defense starts off like ours did at the start of this season it maybe over looked.Satt and Cincy are going to have to score points, if they can't put up at least 30 points a game they are not going to win many games.

Usually when really good teams switch conferences the roster is good enough to compete. With the transfer portal and NIL plus a new coach it is going to be a challenge.

Did they figure out recruiting? If they did then they will be fine. Cincy area has a lot of good players.

Reactions: gocds
I acknowledge that I am in the minority here, as I honestly believe Satterfield is an excellent football coach, but will struggle with this UC roster as they are walking into the B12 conference. We all live east of the Mississippi, and in close proximity and TV overage to BIG10 and SEC football.

Without either Texas or OU; Baylor, TT., TCU, KSU, OSU and even WVU are significant upgrades to where UC is right now, and I am not sure how Scott can build up fast enough to match that level of competition, and satisfy Bearcat faithful.

Reactions: TPACardsFan
It will be interesting to see how Cincinnati does playing outside of their geographical region. It seems every time a team does that they suffer for it. Nebraska is a good example they haven’t been the same since they left the Big 12.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT