ADVERTISEMENT

I’m watching last seasons

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
.....dismantling of Kentucky on the DVR, I forgot about that nutjob LBer Jones for Kentucky. That game showed how undisciplined Stoops has his team, he let that headcase act crazy. What a joke, and I’m referring to Stoops.

Reactions: Rollem Cards
.....dismantling of Kentucky on the DVR, I forgot about that nutjob LBer Jones for Kentucky. That game showed how undisciplined Stoops has his team, he let that headcase act crazy. What a joke, and I’m referring to Stoops.

Yep, a psycho. Stoops teaches thug ball.

Reactions: rockycard
The biggest thing to me is even after Jones continued his act Stoops left him in the game and tried to say he didn't have anybody else to put in. If I have a kid acting that way his butt is going to the bench even if I have to put the back up punter in for him.

I was at the game, courtesy of some UK fan friends. As a result, I was sitting in the UK fan section. When the little dust-up with Jones occurred, they were screaming for Lamar to be ejected, saying he started it all. Then the replay showed that Jones, who wasn't even involved in the actual tackle, initiated a bump and Lamar retaliated with a push. And, as we all know, Jackson stayed in the game and dunked all over the Cats. But the best part for me, was when Jackson left the game and Pass replaced him. A few guys in the section were asking "who?" and saying UofL doesn't have any QB for next year. I explained that Jawon Pass was pretty highly recruited, turning down Bama and Auburn, among others, to come to UofL. Then I watched their reaction and grinned as Puma ran and threw all over them. It was a great day in CWS. :p

Last edited:
Just like 2014 when some of their scrubs tried to start a fight during pregame. I guess they figure the only chance they have is to try to level the talent gap by getting our players ejected. I have no respect for Stoops.

Just like 2014 when some of their scrubs tried to start a fight during pregame. I guess they figure the only chance they have is to try to level the talent gap by getting our players ejected. I have no respect for Stoops.

Exactly, both instances were planned and had the blessing of the coaching staff at UK.

Reactions: gocds
When I watch old UL games, it’s for the sake of nostalgia. My favorites - the second tOSU game (should have definitely won that one), FSU downpour game with Ragone and Henry Miller, the Texas game at old Cardinal Stadium, the Liberty Bowl vs Boise ( one of the most entertaining games I’ve ever seen). Last year’s LPT game not so much.

When I watch old UL games, it’s for the sake of nostalgia. My favorites - the second tOSU game (should have definitely won that one), FSU downpour game with Ragone and Henry Miller, the Texas game at old Cardinal Stadium, the Liberty Bowl vs Boise ( one of the most entertaining games I’ve ever seen). Last year’s LPT game not so much.
Welp, my DVR wasn’t around for those games. Sorry it may not be to your liking.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
Only bad thing about this was it was uofls best win of the season. UK was the only team with a winning record at end of regular season the cards beat.

Out of the eight wins the teams in regular season had 6,3,3,2,4,6, and 7 wins.

That’s not to impressive for the returning heisman qb leading the cards. The wins came against teams with a record of 31 and 53

Only bad thing about this was it was uofls best win of the season. UK was the only team with a winning record at end of regular season the cards beat.

Out of the eight wins the teams in regular season had 6,3,3,2,4,6, and 7 wins.

That’s not to impressive for the returning heisman qb leading the cards. The wins came against teams with a record of 31 and 53
We didn’t have to punt, you don’t see that even when you play an FCS opponent.

We didn’t have to punt, you don’t see that even when you play an FCS opponent.
And uks defense was like a piece of paper holding back the Ohio river.

But it is sad with a returning heisman winner the best win on the season was Kentucky. That’s all on CBP

And uks defense was like a piece of paper holding back the Ohio river.

But it is sad with a returning heisman winner the best win on the season was Kentucky. That’s all on CBP
It was the Defense that cost them last year and I didn't see Lamar take a lot of snaps over there so I'm not sure what having the returning Heisman winner had to do with it.. Besides Purdue and FSU were much better wins.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT