ADVERTISEMENT

How petty of UK to put an opposing coach in such a POS facility.

Lamar Card

New Poster, Show Me Love
Nov 10, 2019
9546533.jpeg

That is pretty bad. Punishment for complaining about the Ls down.

Last edited:
Opposing press conference rooms are like that everywhere. Including at Louisville. Opposing staffs are supposed to provide equipment + tables and chairs.

Reactions: jwphelps
If that’s true? Then Vince needs to buy CSS a better table. Nick’s table is 3 times the size. Also he needs some UofL screen backing and one mike. ;)

PH, theyre not thugs.
A thug is a criminal.

Its an arch-rivalry.
Alls fair in love and football.
Kick their ass and their childish behavior is moot.

Theyre not thugs.

They are punks to me Kerry! I've seen tons of evidence put on this board by them.

Last edited:
Reactions: cardfan16
PH, theyre not thugs.
A thug is a criminal.

Its an arch-rivalry.
Alls fair in love and football.
Kick their ass and their childish behavior is moot.

Theyre not thugs.
We maybe shouldn’t think that way about them but it is definitely how they think of Louisville players. My former CEO came in last week after the Bengals-Ravens game and said this about Lamar. “He may beat his wife or girlfriend, he could be a thug, or he could train pit bulls to fight, but he is the most amazing football player I’ve seen in a while.”
This man is not without intelligence. He ran a very profitable business and was well respected at the KY transportation cabinet but that’s how many UK fans think about us. It’s why I can stand losing to them in anything.

We maybe shouldn’t think that way about them but it is definitely how they think of Louisville players. My former CEO came in last week after the Bengals-Ravens game and said this about Lamar. “He may beat his wife or girlfriend, he could be a thug, or he could train pit bulls to fight, but he is the most amazing football player I’ve seen in a while.”
This man is not without intelligence. He ran a very profitable business and was well respected at the KY transportation cabinet but that’s how many UK fans think about us. It’s why I can stand losing to them in anything.
Exactly that is how the little blue Nation talks about Cardinal players and us the fans. They constantly say and think that all U of L fans live in the West End of Louisville.

Ok, I edited my name calling of college young men. It was a horrible weekend of adult fans being thugs! :mad:

Any particular reason why he would attribute the actions of Kareem Hunt and/or Ray Rice and those of Michael Vick to Lamar Jackson? He does realize that those are 4 different people, right?

Reactions: cardfan16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT