ADVERTISEMENT

How many are actual Louisville Grads on here?

wilkie01

Four-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
Planet Red
Class of 1977 BSC, member of Pi Sigma Epsilon and Veterans Club.

I had 1975 AA from Kentucky at JJC, but transfer to Louisville B school in 1975.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmy5-11
Graduating May 12th of 2018 as long as my design group finishes our project this semester. o_O
All other classes looking good.

Reactions: wilkie01
BS at out of state univ. Took some grad courses for MBA at UL but didn't finish there.

I had 1975 AA from Kentucky at JJC, but transfer to Louisville B school in 1975.

Class of '76. BS-C and a minor in Transportation. Went to school on the GI bill after serving as an MP in Korea. (thankfully after the war had ended 8 years prior.

Undergrad degree from UofL 1985 (via transfer from NKU).
Think that I was a member of almost everything so if you were there at the same time, we might know each other. ;)

Class of '76. BS-C and a minor in Transportation. Went to school on the GI bill after serving as an MP in Korea. (thankfully after the war had ended 8 years prior.

I went on the GI bill, also. 6 years Navy. Joined the Kentucky Army National Guard in 1979 and did another 18 years.

Reactions: fredburgcard
Grew up a Louisville fan and my Dad taught Engineering at Louisville in Speed Engineering Department. I went to Trinity and from there to the University of Maryland.
Who's your Dad, if you don't mind saying? There are a few Speed grads on this site.

Thanks to those who interrupted/delayed/funded your education thru military service--from someone fortunate to not have to go that route!...

Louisville homer who grew up less than a mile way from campus and close to the fairgrounds. The KFEC was my playground and was happily spoiled by its wonderous events. Realized my hometown dream graduating in 1992. Hardcore UofL to the bone.

Louisville homer who grew up less than a mile way from campus and close to the fairgrounds. The KFEC was my playground and was happily spoiled by its wonderous events. Realized my hometown dream graduating in 1992. Hardcore UofL to the bone.
School of Medicine 2009

I’m about 24 hours short. However, sent two of my three children there. One to the School of Business and the other to Speed (he took 6 years). I spent enough to feel as though I’m a graduate, but WTH, my kids are all very successful. The other is a huge UofL fan but she went to Uof Dayton and then to Law School at Stetson U in Gulfport, FL.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Spent seven years in the working world between high school and college. Graduated U of L 1987 degree in design, minor art history. Wife and three children are all U of L grads.

Speed School 1995, BS Industrial Engineering. Started grad school but used extra student loan money to backpack across europe for five weeks following phish for the first two weeks. i realized then my degree was a waste as i'd never want to be in a cubicle again. i taught myself to be a glass artist and now i make the world largest, safest, smoothest and highest quality glass adult toys

My Dad's first name was Walter if you had him for an engineering class you would haveknown him by his first name.

Been a Louisville fan my whole life but went to IU and MTSU.

Wore UofL gear in Assembly Hall (when we played IU, I'm not some Ky freak), wore UofL gear when we played MTSU in Titans Stadium.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT