ADVERTISEMENT

How cool is it seeing Bill Murray at the basketball games?

Cue Card

Four-Star Poster
Mar 7, 2011
One of my favorite comedy actors of all time is Bill Murray. Seeing him behind the UofL bench is so freaking cool to me. I wonder how many of the players know who he is and just how big a star he really is?

Saturday Night Live
Ed Wood
Meatballs
CaddyShack
Stripes
Ghostbusters
Scrooged
What about Bob?
Groundhog Day.
Kingpin

I mean the list goes on and on. My favorite was his cameo in Zombieland. He is a very gifted actor. Glad he is now a member of the Cardinals family.

I know I was looking forward to seeing Bill Murray attend some of our games. It is a cool perk of having his son on staff.

I heard that when Bill met with the players that most didn't know who he was but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

I was wondering about Bill making a stop into the Gonzofest in Louisville that happens in April I think. That would be really cool.

I heard that when Bill met with the players that most didn't know who he was but I'm not sure how accurate that is.
I wouldn't be surprised by this in the least. Hopefully,they've acquainted themselves with some of his comedy since.

One of my favorite comedy actors of all time is Bill Murray. Seeing him behind the UofL bench is so freaking cool to me. I wonder how many of the players know who he is and just how big a star he really is?

Saturday Night Live
Ed Wood
Meatballs
CaddyShack
Stripes
Ghostbusters
Scrooged
What about Bob?
Groundhog Day.
Kingpin

I mean the list goes on and on. My favorite was his cameo in Zombieland. He is a very gifted actor. Glad he is now a member of the Cardinals family.

All time great comedic actor and I agree that his cameo in Zombieland is 5 minutes of comedy gold.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT