ADVERTISEMENT

How 'bout the ladies!

I really enjoy watching the women play we have some tough games left to get to the FF.

LOL... That wasn't a fix, that was an epistle that tried way too hard.

And you changed the tense. The Master's been gone for two years. The clown show crafted this version of Dead Men Walking...
The master? Wow. You really don't know how pathetic you sound. It's one thing to have a man crush on someone of the same sex, but you are worshiping Pitino like he's a God. What exactly did he do at UofL other than destroy what he first lifted up? He's a good coach but man you need to get a grip. He didn't oversee his own program while making millions to do so. He should have been fired after banging a skank in a public restaurant. No need to mention the other scandals which flourished under his watch.

Why hijake a good thread by stirring Zipps pot?
Good point. I apologize for falling for his obvious baiting.

Back ON topic. The girls are playing well and another showdown with UConn seems inevitable.

Go CARDS!!!

Do we have to have this on every thread on this board?
I thoroughly enjoyed my first season as a women’s season ticket holder.
Can’t we just congratulate the women without getting into yet another clown show - previous administration name calling diatribe?

Do you know where youre at ?

ANY success is perceived as a knock on the previous idiots who decimated our favorite program.

Reactions: Cue Card
Too fricking cold for baseball tomorrow, so Go Lady Cards! We’ve broken that streak, now dagger UConn again.
Oh man you're right. I've seen all but one,but I'll have to come up with something. I'll probably try and pay off the gate guys so I can run back and forth between Patterson and Beefs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT