ADVERTISEMENT

Hey did you guys see this about JaDarien Boyken?

I just saw that Ja Darien Boyken the four star DE is now eligible to enroll at The Ville on January 6th.He will still have four years of eligibility left. Man why do I have the feeling that this guy is going to be a Beast on the D-line? Go Cards!

Should be a great one for us. Steele has him as our best recruit from the 2019 class.

CB Jamel Starks from the 2019 class will also be enrolling in January.

suggest you put Ja’Darien Boykin in the subject line so people know what this topic is about.:)

Last edited:
As usual, he’s now rated a middle 3 star (5.6)

Is it because he sat out a year?

Kid ought to be ready to play show people something.

I don’t think his rating changed over here. Rivals did not have him ranked as high as 247 sports, which had him as a 4-star and the 318th best player overall in the 2019 class. And Steele had him in his “very highly touted” group, which is his top ranking.

I don't follow recruiting closely, but I think I read that we've added 3 defensive players in the last couple of days. The two who didn't make it to the team from last year's recruiting class, and one from Florida State. The prospects for our defense are starting to look much better for next year and the years ahead.

Man I've been asking about him All yea4. Never could get any info. Dude is a freak. He has a motor that won't quit and he's a nightmare to block. This is the best news all year.

Reactions: SiouxfallsEric13
Kinda figured this ... Josh Griffis, the DE who flipped to us from FSU, is looking like he might flip back. New head coach Norvell appears to be willing to honor the offer FSU made back when Taggart was the HC.

Not surprised by this, but it is disappointing.

He and Starks are both eligible and will enroll in January per CBS and Ennis confirmed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT