ADVERTISEMENT

Hey boiler posters and those of you just lurking - here's a win - win for you.

Would agree if he had more than a few years of experience.

If it does happen (hoping it doesn’t, no offense to you guys) my guess right now would be Holt promoted, with raises to keep as much of the rest of the staff together (minus J, G and B off course). Be interesting if Holt wants the job as Purdue May be able to offer more for assistants than Louisville. That could hopefully save the recruiting class too.

Again that’s a guess, my guess.

Coaching Football News did say that Purdue could be the top job open if Purdue does open. Maybe lure Littrell or Neal Brown (who I think would be a great fit at Louisville)

Would agree if he had more than a few years of experience.

If it does happen (hoping it doesn’t, no offense to you guys) my guess right now would be Holt promoted, with raises to keep as much of the rest of the staff together (minus J, G and B off course). Be interesting if Holt wants the job as Purdue May be able to offer more for assistants than Louisville. That could hopefully save the recruiting class too.

Again that’s a guess, my guess.

Coaching Football News did say that Purdue could be the top job open if Purdue does open. Maybe lure Littrell or Neal Brown (who I think would be a great fit at Louisville)
Neal Brown won't be the coach here with the combination of not having done enough and kentucky smell on him to warrant the job. I would imagine purdoo would go after someone with more of a resume - particularly offensively - than Holt but, who knows? Here's hoping that Holt gets that opportunity!

I think Holt has a great defensive scheme and he is a very successful defensive coach. However, when defensive coaches become head coaches it usually gets really, really boring.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT