ADVERTISEMENT

Hall...

I was hoping they would give him the start. He’s earned it with a lot of big plays. We’ll see if we keep going back to the well with him. We really need to feed the rock to the guys that perform well. Hall, Williams, and Smith have all had their good games.

The kid has a nice burst of speed out of the stance. You either have that or you don't. He's got it. Learning how not to fumble is a teachable technique. He's going to be a good one if he stays healthy. His size (or lack of it) is a concern. The scat backs usually get hurt.

The kid has a nice burst of speed out of the stance. You either have that or you don't.
Yes he does. You can't out run the defense to the edge if you're not faster than them. This kid is.

Also, the counter play where he hits the middle then popped outside to make big gains from nothing looks like a bread and butter play going forward.

The kid has a nice burst of speed out of the stance. You either have that or you don't. He's got it. Learning how not to fumble is a teachable technique. He's going to be a good one if he stays healthy. His size (or lack of it) is a concern. The scat backs usually get hurt.
Could be the next George Stripling

Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
Was Hall recruited to UL to play receiver and moved to RB? Did he play RB in HS? He looks like a receiver all the way. He’s providing a big shot in the arm to the RB group right now I just didn’t think it looked like his natural position

Was Hall recruited to UL to play receiver and moved to RB? Did he play RB in HS? He looks like a receiver all the way. He’s providing a big shot in the arm to the RB group right now I just didn’t think it looked like his natural position
Recruited to play RB or Safety.

Reactions: CATFANFOLIFE87
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT