ADVERTISEMENT

Got my Lamar Jackson bobble head showing the Heisman pose!

Quite simply...the bobble head of the Best Football Player on the Planet....not me saying it...but his peers as voted on in the National Football League

Reactions: luv2hit63
7869421d-55a4-475a-bf50-1a615a8ebf99

I tried to post mine...
fyi i've posted before but to post pics and vids or memes here's how if the system will not let you post a pic directly (it expects a web url, not a file from a phone or a computer so won't let you post. rival's does not have pic storage, needs links)

-sign up for a free storage account at cloudinary.com. you don't get emails from them or anything so easy and no commitment. 10gb free cloud storage.
-next, click the green Upload button with small white cloud w/+ sign, in the upper right, to upload all the pics/vids you want. choose as many files as you want at a time then it does the rest.
-when done you'll see all your uploads. mouse over the pic/vid you want and a small menu appears at the top of the pic/vid.
-select the chain link/paperclip looking icon that says "Copy URL" on the mouse over.
-click that then simply paste within your post or paste in your web browser url bar (or fb, twitter, instagram etc)
it's now a web url link that you can share with anyone.

fyi i've posted before but to post pics and vids or memes here's how if the system will not let you post a pic directly (it expects a web url, not a file from a phone or a computer so won't let you post. rival's does not have pic storage, needs links)

-sign up for a free storage account at cloudinary.com. you don't get emails from them or anything so easy and no commitment. 10gb free cloud storage.
-next, click the green Upload button with small white cloud w/+ sign, in the upper right, to upload all the pics/vids you want. choose as many files as you want at a time then it does the rest.
-when done you'll see all your uploads. mouse over the pic/vid you want and a small menu appears at the top of the pic/vid.
-select the chain link/paperclip looking icon that says "Copy URL" on the mouse over.
-click that then simply paste within your post or paste in your web browser url bar (or fb, twitter, instagram etc)
it's now a web url link that you can share with anyone.
Thanks Glassman!

got mine, too. very cool. Took 'em long enough, though.
I know, right? I actually FORGOT that I had bought it. LOL. That's how long ago I ordered this.

For those wanting a pic, I don't upload anything to the internet. I simply don't trust 'the cloud'. Sorry.

Anyone have a gripe that the #8 didn't fully get printed like it did on the pre-sale picture?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT