ADVERTISEMENT

Lamar

Sioux Falls Eric

One-Star Poster
Jul 30, 2017
Sioux falls South Dakota
Man I am so excited they are showing the Ravens game in my area this week. Lamar and the Ravens are putting on a show. We all know how the National media loves to hate on Lamar, Micheal Strahan just did it at halftime. Lamar thumping their newly anointed NFC darling is going to cause their heads to explode. They are going to be forced to acknowledge that not only can he throw for the pocket but he is accurate as well.

His passing, decision making, poise have all improved markedly in the past couple of seasons. Is the NFL ready for….the prime of Lamar Jackson?

They added some guys I agree it's time to break through and get to the AFC championship game or more. KC still super tough, Buffalo/Miami also.

Didn't they have a ton of injuries last year, especially at RB? It seems like they've surrounded LJ with better players on offense this year. I think they upgraded with Flowers over Brown.

Reactions: luv2hit63
Yeah,I don't think he's gotten there as fast as other greats but so what? Important thing is the Ravens' organization felt he was getting there.
Interesting just the difference from last week to this past one where the Ravens went from all field goals to all tds. Detroit is pretty good too. Could be the year for them but we know where the AFC goes thru.

His passing, decision making, poise have all improved markedly in the past couple of seasons. Is the NFL ready for….the prime of Lamar Jackson?
Man I am so excited they are showing the Ravens game in my area this week. Lamar and the Ravens are putting on a show. We all know how the National media loves to hate on Lamar, Micheal Strahan just did it at halftime. Lamar thumping their newly anointed NFC darling is going to cause their heads to explode. They are going to be forced to acknowledge that not only can he throw for the pocket but he is accurate as well.
Love the way he zips the side arm motion when it’s a awkward window

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT