ADVERTISEMENT

Go Coach Mack

Congrats to Coach Mack and staff on their first big signature win. Let it only be the first of many.

Reactions: Cue Card
Coach Mack is on a collision course with TWO NCAA TITLES..........

The only variable is time........
That bar might be set too low. Look at what he's doing right now with limited talent in the post. Now imagine when he gets HIS recruits in to fill the void.

Go CARDS!!!

what did he say when he came into the room? Could anyone make it out?
He said, “Now yous can’t leave”. It’s a quote from the move A Bronx Tale. A bar owner asks some rowdies to calm down or leave but they keep busting stuff up. The, the badass bar owner goes over, locks the door and says, Now yous can’t leave. Things go very badly for the rowdies. The inference is that if a team comes in here hoping to bully us or push us around...we lock the door. Gonna print some shirts with that on it!!!

Congrats on the big win. I’m a Kentucky fan that has always wanted Louisville to succeed as well.
I think it’s good for our state if both programs are doing well.
I’ll get blasted on the other board for not being cut-throat and a hater.

Congrats on the big win. I’m a Kentucky fan that has always wanted Louisville to succeed as well.
I think it’s good for our state if both programs are doing well.
I’ll get blasted on the other board for not being cut-throat and a hater.
Yawn.

Loved Coach Crum. Ambivalent regarding Pitino. Coach Mack is winning me over real quick. A breath of fresh air ( finally )!
I was a huge fan of CCM's work at Xavier and thought he would be a good fit here, BUT I had no idea he could get things moving in a positive direction so quickly. He is what you see. No pretense and a VG BB coach to boot.

Reactions: American Male
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT