ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay at Clemson

I see the first of the Coot trash has dropped by. Rod, the FGF house stooge. Where's Sportssuites your fellow moron?

I see the first of the Coot trash has dropped by. Rod, the FGF house stooge. Where's Sportssuites your fellow moron?
I'm assuming Coot = Cock.

Even though we have to root for them once a year, posting on your rival's opponent's board is a very 'slapdick' (aka Kentucky fan) like thing to do.

Oct 1 in Death Valley at night is going to be incredible.

Reactions: JohnCard28
Yeah, they visit opponents' boards each week and try to stir up trouble. Fans will start arriving at daylight with a steady trickle all day long. Great things about late games is there is no traffic on the way in.

Yeah, they visit opponents' boards each week and try to stir up trouble. Fans will start arriving at daylight with a steady trickle all day long. Great things about late games is there is no traffic on the way in.
Thanks it's going to be a fun day. Here's hoping for a great game without any injuries.

Reactions: JohnCard28
Thanks it's going to be a fun day. Here's hoping for a great game without any injuries.

You will have a great time tailgating atmosphere etc. Clemson fans are very hospitable and the campus is a great fit in the small college town. With Game Day there it will be electric Welcome.

Wrong board for this Rod. Cards' fans have nothing but respect for Clemson and its fans. I'm really looking forward to this game. May the best team win.

You will have a great time tailgating atmosphere etc. Clemson fans are very hospitable and the campus is a great fit in the small college town. With Game Day there it will be electric Welcome.
I attended the game two years ago and experienced nothing but great fans very hospitable. I only hope we returned the favor last year. Great place for college FB. I'll look forward to many trips in the future.

Great sign at Tennessee Gameday this morning...

"At least we aren't Kentucky"

lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT