ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

He was playing field position because he looks at his defense as a weapon. He didn't know one guy would miss a tackle and let a slow runner run for 70 yards.

They’re are killing us with their tight ends just like last year you think we would have been ready for that.

Someone explain to me how it is we get what's called a 1st down only for it to be reversed on review. They don't show us the replay or how they came up with the change. We're sent out for commercials and when we're back they just tell us it's now 4th down.

I've had it with this shit. We're constantly getting screwed by reviews to the point there's not even an explanation why a call is overturned.

UK looks like shit. Cards should run the ball down their throat. Need to get Malik in if he can play.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
No way they win this game if the defense keeps giving up chunk plays. Louisville offense isn’t going to keep up.

Oh look Kentucky can all of a sudden can play football almost like they are playing in a Super Bowl.

There was no official challenge but the refs just change the call and confuses everyone. Even sUcK is confused and they take a timeout to find out.

Once again the Cards get screwed by review or lack of review. That should have been ruled a fumble. He's basically getting rewarded for avoiding the sack.

We all know had UofL done that it would be a fumble.

We need to score a TD before half to close the gap. Doman is holding on to the ball too long

SEC Network sucks their coverage is really bad. They can’t get back to the game after a commercial, they are having audio trouble, they are playing audio of commercials why the game is being played.

I don’t think they expected Malik to play. He’s the key to this game imo. Defense has to get this hold before the half

I know they're SEC announcers but they could at least try to show they're not so biased against Louisville.

Those yut helmets will forever be k own to me as the TBF helmets. (Two Birds F******)

Last edited:
We are a terrible 4 and short team, especially without Malik. Stop trying it when we are in easy FG range. Points will be in short supply; don’t leave them on the field.

Reactions: UL_1986
When we scored and they showed our fans celebrating that Louisville fan jumping up and down holding her baby up in the air, I thought what a lucky kid he is to be raised in that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT