ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

That was the worst pass I have ever seen from a 5 year QB. Ridiculous how terrible he is in these games.

I salute Malik for his career here but I'm glad it's about over. Satterfield made a huge mistake not having a good backup QB on the roster.

Reactions: SpotHogCard
I can't wait for a new QB next year.

It's just timefor him to go and time for CSS to hire a competent OC.

In this era of the transfer portal, it’s pretty hard to keep a quality backup QB. They all want to start and they will go to where believe they can. Remember, we had Travis Jordan (FSU) in the QB room at one time.

I am disappointed by the loss but at least it wasn’t a total blowout. I agree I am looking forward to a better offense next year. Compared to the past few years we have improved I hope next year we can take the next step and be a threat no matter who we play.

Reactions: UL_1986
Yeah you can tell this game is over our body language doesn’t look goo
I am disappointed by the loss but at least it wasn’t a total blowout. I agree I am looking forward to a better offense next year. Compared to the past few years we have improved I hope next year we can take the next step and be a threat no matter who we play.
It was unfortunate but QB play was terrible today. Ran the ball well enough.

I think they did which is a whole different topic. Look if that is what players are going to do mid season then good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT