ADVERTISEMENT

Future opponent . . . .

gocds

15000+
Gold Member
Jun 13, 2001
Not trying to ignore our game today versus Wake Forest because it is the most important game on our schedule as we speak. But on Tuesday at JPS we will face a good uahkay cayut team. However with that being said the cayuts were swept 3 games to none on the road at Mississippi State. They’ll be hungry for a win so we will need to be ready to play. We are the superior program.

GO CARDS!!!

Reactions: earsky and PHCARD
Not trying to ignore our game today versus Wake Forest because it is the most important game on our schedule as we speak. But on Tuesday at JPS we will face a good uahkay cayut team. However with that being said the cayuts were swept 3 games to none on the road at Mississippi State. They’ll be hungry for a win so we will need to be ready to play. We are the superior program.

GO CARDS!!!
Yes, we are the superior program when it comes to postseason. Head to head, I think it is about even. Go Cards!

Appreciate your sharing GOCards; as it is a very important game to me as well, and it crept up on me!

This UK team has over-achieved this season. Regrettably, our relief pitching this year makes every game an adventure ......and not in a good way.

Reactions: gocds
Appreciate your sharing GOCards; as it is a very important game to me as well, and it crept up on me!

This UK team has over-achieved this season. Regrettably, our relief pitching this year makes every game an adventure ......and not in a good way.

Totally agree. Adam Elliott is, without a doubt, our best reliever. After him we need some work as they are mostly very young pitchers that are still learning the ropes. Happy Easter friend.

GO CARDS!!!

I'd be tickled Pink if JP were to return Tuesday.
Tbs, we'll need to score some runs more than likely.

It’s a midweek game. Cards aren’t faring well during midweek games this season. At least it’s a home game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT