ADVERTISEMENT

FSU/UofL line opened at Cards -6.5. It's now Cards -4.5.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
This is a winnable game, folks. It's a nice opportunity to get back on track. And, looking ahead, the last 6 games, 4 at home and 2 on the road, are all winnable. Climbing out of a 1-4 hole doesn't happen often. But, if the defense plays as well as it did against Notre Dame during these next 6, we could see a potentially epic turn around. I'm not getting my hopes up, however. Just have to take it one game at a time.

Reactions: PHCARD
There's more confidence in us, as we're a better product overall than the up and down FSU.

FSU started awful, but appeared to turn it around the last 2 weeks. New coach, etc.

We've looked bad this year, but they feel good about us overall. More proof from last year and they see all of our losses (outside of GT) have been to good teams.

This is a winnable game, folks. It's a nice opportunity to get back on track. And, looking ahead, the last 6 games, 4 at home and 2 on the road, are all winnable. Climbing out of a 1-4 hole doesn't happen often. But, if the defense plays as well as it did against Notre Dame during these next 6, we could see a potentially epic turn around. I'm not getting my hopes up, however. Just have to take it one game at a time.
I’m certainly not giving up but I’m also not looking past this next game against FSU. In terms of must wins, it will probably have a lot to do with whether we have a winning or losing season. Win and we got a chance to go 6-5. Lose and we may go 5-6 as it will be difficult to win all the remaining games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT