ADVERTISEMENT

Focusing towards Syracuse now. But, first, I have to marvel at this stat:

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
16 different Cardinals caught a pass against Charlotte. 16! That's nuts. Oh, and the ACC went 11-3 week one. Not bad. Ok, so Syracuse has me worried a little bit. New coach, hurry up offense, good defense, as they are 6th nationally in that regard after just one week (Colgate, I know.) The good news is Bobby hasn't lost to Syracuse as Louisville's coach. The Cards have played and won at Syracuse a few times, so the atmosphere, noise, etc. shouldn't be a big factor. Petrino will know how to prepare for that. The line is currently UofL -14.5. That's pretty solid. Let's hope the Cards aren't looking ahead to FSU, and take this one game at a time. It's a fairly big, early, road conference game, all things considered.

16 different Cardinals caught a pass against Charlotte. 16! That's nuts. Oh, and the ACC went 11-3 week one. Not bad. Ok, so Syracuse has me worried a little bit. New coach, hurry up offense, good defense, as they are 6th nationally in that regard after just one week (Colgate, I know.) The good news is Bobby hasn't lost to Syracuse as Louisville's coach. The Cards have played and won at Syracuse a few times, so the atmosphere, noise, etc. shouldn't be a big factor. Petrino will know how to prepare for that. The line is currently UofL -14.5. That's pretty solid. Let's hope the Cards aren't looking ahead to FSU, and take this one game at a time. It's a fairly big, early, road conference game, all things considered.

This very well could be some kind of record. I have tried to look it up, but found nothing. Will try again later.

Let me give share another stat that should make everyone appreciate that Charlotte was not a freak event ..........UL RETURNED 12 KIDS FROM THE 2015 SQUAD WHO CAUGHT PASSES. Can anyone identify another D1 school who went to a Bowl last year that returns 3 QBs who have starting experience?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT