ADVERTISEMENT

Florida fans

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I thought it was funny but I watched a few minutes of the sUcK vs Florida game and the Florida fans were harassing Washington. They were chanting they didn't know sUcK had classes for sophomores.

Reactions: zipp and luv2hit63
I thought it was funny but I watched a few minutes of the sUcK vs Florida game and the Florida fans were harassing Washington. They were chanting they didn't know sUcK had classes for sophomores.

That’s funny stuff

Well it's February now and unlike sUcK's basketball team everybody else will be in class Monday.

Reactions: Deeva
Well it's February now and unlike sUcK's basketball team everybody else will be in class Monday.[/QUOTE

Ok but our freshman finish the second semester. It’s a fact. They probably take bunny classes but they finish. Only Daniel orton hasn’t finished.

9/10 of the isht that the blue turds claim for fame happened a loooooong time ago, stuff that you’ve only been told about while sitting in mommies basement playing jacks and drinking Tiger Red Creme Soda.
Take your small blue phallas back where it belongs, to cousin Barth. You serve no useful purpose here other than to make yourself look like a
d i c k with big ears.

duke crushed Uk. But that was along time
Ago.

Ul has to play them. We shall see how that goes

Reactions: PHCARD and Deeva
Is your last name Focker?

Ok. I love it. Bring it ... I live here In Louisville. Not a linebeard crown royal gang banger thowing L’s up. Ul is a ghetto Commuter school

I actually got most of
My credits at ul. Went there three years but
Graduated from uk nursing school.

Since I graduated from college a longtime ago I don't have to worry about an APR. I wouldn't use something that doesn't relate to the person you're trying to insult it doesn't make you look very smart.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
I really hate all of the back and forth, when it's unanimous that this is the bottom line...

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg

I really hate all of the back and forth, when it's unanimous that this is the bottom line...

Decade20of20LPT20Basketball_zps20w3vdfk.jpg
Could we also get the mean muggin PJ pic too? Maybe fire up that old diallo sucks thread? It’s getting nestalgic in here

BigBlueFanGa & cyanide_78, since neither one of you are smart enough to figure it out I will explain it to you.
BigBlueFanGa tried to insult me by saying the sUcK basketball team had a higher APR than me. Since I graduated from college a long time ago the APR doesn't apply to me. It makes me wonder if you all know what an APR is, after all you are sUcK fans.

BigBlueFanGa & cyanide_78, since neither one of you are smart enough to figure it out I will explain it to you.
BigBlueFanGa tried to insult me by saying the sUcK basketball team had a higher APR than me. Since I graduated from college a long time ago the APR doesn't apply to me. It makes me wonder if you all know what an APR is, after all you are sUcK fans.
Yeah man, I think he was saying Kentucky had a higher APR than Louisville. Did you really think he was talking to you personally?

However, this thread is about the Schools in the SEC has the same impression of your team that we have.

Higher than UL, APR had nothing to do with individual students, it is a group score. You clearly dont understand APR. UL's is very good but ours is better. That's a simple fact.

The APR is used to make sure that student athletes have grades good enough to be working towards a degree. There have been several former sUcK players that have admitted they don't go to class after January. This is not counted against the individual students APR because the grades don't come out until after the season is over. How many players have received their degree under Calipari?

Cousins and Blakey both said they didn't go to school after January. Now name the ones who have earned their degrees.

Probably. But it still doesn’t count against the APR. so what’s the point?
The point is it's supposed to be College and not an NBA developmental team where you get a degree not baby sit kids for 6 months until they go to the NBA. When was the last time UK had senior day?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT