ADVERTISEMENT

Federal Corruption Charges for 10 in College Basketball

A lot of AD's and their staffs will be spending the next couple of weeks pouring over all of their recruits histories.

I am of the opinion that some (smaller schools) will come forward if they find something suspicious.

The bigger schools will hire legal help if they find something.

My bad man I replied to the wrong person. I meant I am confident the day is not on the horizon that U.K. Gets the ax in this mess.

I am very confident that all this is leading to the end of the NCAA though like I said earlier

Where do you think these apparel companies are making their money in these deals? It ain’t from a guy like Bowen attending school, it’s when they hit the next level. So remind me, how many NBA picks has Cal produced again?

Reactions: Cue Card
I hate to say it but u guys deserve better. Clean the damn house. You guys are tops in fball and bball. Get out now. By that i mean dont let them drag you down. Actually you could triump everything if you fired everyone. L first. Just saying

@kyjeff1 Man you talk a lot about me on the main board. If you haven't noticed, I blacklisted myself 2 months ago, due to all of the lame political banter that took over the board. Being that it's a sports board, I removed myself. Now, about you constantly bringing me up, did I rustle your jim jams that bad in the past? Rhetorical question, brah!

Here’s my fear. I don’t expect the death penalty from the NCAA but if Jurich goes (And considering the only program we have issues with is BB) He shouldn’t go. But if he does I think it will be a long time if ever before we regain the momentum and success we have now. To many forces within the State trying to push us down from the governor all the way down. So my point is we may just get the death penalty from the political forces within the state by who the board hires as the President and AD.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
The Anthony Davis recruitment comes to mind. It was widely rumored and reported that AD received $200k to sign. Where did he go to school again? When the investigation continues and it will continue, FBI will go back at least 7 years....
Trey Lyles is another. Committed to IU and Dad has his hand out.

A lot of AD's and their staffs will be spending the next couple of weeks pouring over all of their recruits histories.

I am of the opinion that some (smaller schools) will come forward if they find something suspicious.

The bigger schools will hire legal help if they find something.
All this does is give those other big time cheaters time to cover their tracks and look squeaky clean. while Louisville takes all the punishment for the scandal. WOW what pisses me off the most these coaches knew we where already in trouble . Amazes me what people do. And i'm so tired of the national pundits acting like this is something new . You cant tell me all the top players end up at UK,Duke ,Kansas without this crap being done. Thing is Louisville never got the same eleite players as these schools however we decide to give 100,000 to a player that wasnt even top 5 lol.

We will not be the only one to fall but that does not make it ok.
I'll bet a bottle of Woodford we are going to be the only big time BB program that falls along with some sacrificial schools that don't have BB history . Gurantee the major players UK,Duke,Kansas, that get all the best players will go unscathed GUARANTEE IT! Now the William Wesleys have time to get rid of evidence and get storys together.

We will not be the only one to fall but that does not make it ok.
I'll bet a bottle of Woodford we are going to be the only big time BB program that falls along with some sacrificial schools that don't have BB history . Gurantee the major players UK,Duke,Kansas, that get all the best players will go unscathed GUARANTEE IT! Now the William Wesleys have time to get rid of evidence and get storys together.

Sadly you’re probably correct.

All this does is give those other big time cheaters time to cover their tracks and look squeaky clean. while Louisville takes all the punishment for the scandal. WOW what pisses me off the most these coaches knew we where already in trouble . Amazes me what people do. And i'm so tired of the national pundits acting like this is something new . You cant tell me all the top players end up at UK,Duke ,Kansas without this crap being done. Thing is Louisville never got the same eleite players as these schools however we decide to give 100,000 to a player that wasnt even top 5 lol.

Adidas was running the money to Bowen's dad through payroll. If it was happening there, it was happening in other instances. No way to cover tracks anymore.

This is the FBI not the NCAA we're talking about, if it's what they are looking for then they'll find it.

Reactions: Steve91562
@kyjeff1 Man you talk a lot about me on the main board. If you haven't noticed, I blacklisted myself 2 months ago, due to all of the lame political banter that took over the board. Being that it's a sports board, I removed myself. Now, about you constantly bringing me up, did I rustle your jim jams that bad in the past? Rhetorical question, brah!
First, I responded to someone that tagged you and called you a good kid. What can I say, you're a popular poster. I did bring your name up in one other post as I agreed with another poster who was anxiously awaiting your presence. Those, to me, aren't worthy of your call out post here, especially since there are many others that have literally tagged you over there, I never tagged you.
Secondly, you seriously blacklisted YOURSELF because it got too political (I call bullcrap), but you still go over there to read? That makes no sense. If you didn't like the political jargon (there really is very little of that over there) than just don't read those threads. Head scratcher for sure.
Looks to me like you got rustled over there and you don't want to deal with it. That's a shame, I liked the back and forth with you, but oh well, have it your way.
I thought you were well liked over there honestly, but I guess you don't feel that way.

First, I responded to someone that tagged you and called you a good kid. What can I say, you're a popular poster. I did bring your name up in one other post as I agreed with another poster who was anxiously awaiting your presence. Those, to me, aren't worthy of your call out post here, especially since there are many others that have literally tagged you over there, I never tagged you.
Secondly, you seriously blacklisted YOURSELF because it got too political (I call bullcrap), but you still go over there to read? That makes no sense. If you didn't like the political jargon (there really is very little of that over there) than just don't read those threads. Head scratcher for sure.
Looks to me like you got rustled over there and you don't want to deal with it. That's a shame, I liked the back and forth with you, but oh well, have it your way.
I thought you were well liked over there honestly, but I guess you don't feel that way.
Literally every other thread on that board posted is politics now, so yeah....once the off season is done I will reinstate myself. I read threads that pertain to certain subjects I want to read. I'll see you in November, sweetie.

Literally every other thread on that board posted is politics now, so yeah....once the off season is done I will reinstate myself. I read threads that pertain to certain subjects I want to read. I'll see you in November, sweetie.
Look forward to it.
But did you actually have to blacklist yourself? Why don't you just not go over there?
What does blacklisting yourself accomplish if you are still going over there to read? Doesn't make sense to me.

I wonder how many individuals at other universities are contacting people trying to cover their tracks. And I wonder how many have been setup by the FBI and are being recorded. This is going to be ugly

If the FBI is using wire taps and seizing computers, there's no covering tracks.

Look forward to it.
But did you actually have to blacklist yourself? Why don't you just not go over there?
What does blacklisting yourself accomplish if you are still going over there to read? Doesn't make sense to me.
I've done it in the past, when Rivals becomes to time consuming, especially on that board. I sift through threads occasionally that pertain to topics of interest, but I'm not constantly on the board as I used to be. It's fine if it doesn't make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT