ADVERTISEMENT

Expensive Sign Holder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just admit it and move on. I didn’t approach a man that you now continue to show pictures of holding a sign and make comments on. Sounds like pure jealousy to me and others...
Lol - you certainly pretend to know the details. Was that the version zippy gave on one of those occasions you were being his hand puppet?

Because reading comprehension is apparently another thing that you struggle with, here is me “admitting” to seeing zippy come down the escalator in his TJ underoos and saying hello - in the exact same manner that I’ve said hello to “superfans” Micah (the trumpet player) and Gerald (the fat student who wears the mask) - as a goof.

Whether you’ve met (or regularly meet) zippy is none of my concern however it is interesting that given he has abused you and your opinions for years here, you have now chosen to continually put your head in his lap and defend him against any who disagree.

You’re “pure jealousy” comment is clearly projection. As for “others” agreeing with your position - I sure don’t recall any comments from them. Weird.

Reactions: UL_1986
Just admit it and move on. I didn’t approach a man that you now continue to show pictures of holding a sign and make comments on. Sounds like pure jealousy to me and others...
He's just a garden variety troll who admits he checks out other dudes and trolls them too.

I wish I could remember what he looked like so I could put people on notice. Crazy that they walk around in our own fanbase...

He's just a garden variety troll who admits he checks out other dudes and trolls them too.

I wish I could remember what he looked like so I could put people on notice. Crazy that they walk around in our own fanbase...
images

Lol - this from a guy who spends his retirement money on T-shirts and signs professing his obsession with a “dude”. I am not the only one who wishes that they could forget what you look like. It’s crazy that you walk around in regular society and, you are an utter embarrassment to 99.9% of UofL fans.

But, you already know that. :)

...Lol - this from a guy who spends his retirement money on T-shirts and signs professing his obsession with a “dude”. I am not the only one who wishes that they could forget what you look like. It’s crazy that you walk around in regular society and, you are an utter embarrassment to 99.9% of UofL fans...
And THAT guy you troll and introduce yourself to.

Classic...
troll.jpg__w469

Lol - you certainly pretend to know the details. Was that the version zippy gave on one of those occasions you were being his hand puppet?

Because reading comprehension is apparently another thing that you struggle with, here is me “admitting” to seeing zippy come down the escalator in his TJ underoos and saying hello - in the exact same manner that I’ve said hello to “superfans” Micah (the trumpet player) and Gerald (the fat student who wears the mask) - as a goof.

Whether you’ve met (or regularly meet) zippy is none of my concern however it is interesting that given he has abused you and your opinions for years here, you have now chosen to continually put your head in his lap and defend him against any who disagree.

You’re “pure jealousy” comment is clearly projection. As for “others” agreeing with your position - I sure don’t recall any comments from them. Weird.
Ok, so now your story is you just happen to see Zipp coming down an escalator in his Underwood, which is weird that you remember what he was wearing and you just happen to say hi? Is that right? That means you knew who he was and you call out to HIM, whereas he didn’t know you from a perv on Jefferson Street. Does that sound right?

Ok, so now your story is you just happen to see Zipp coming down an escalator in his Underwood, which is weird that you remember what he was wearing and you just happen to say hi? Is that right? That means you knew who he was and you call out to HIM, whereas he didn’t know you from a perv on Jefferson Street. Does that sound right?
The more I see this guy operate, the more I think he was laying low for me. Thank God there were hundreds of people around...

So you know where the “pervs” hang out? Lol - that sounds about right.

The more I see this guy operate, the more I think he was laying low for me. Thank God there were hundreds of people around...
proxy.php

Given that you’re a verified stalker, it makes complete sense that you would accuse others of it. Next you’ll say I’m an embezzler too. :)

BTW - “they’re all gone”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT