ADVERTISEMENT

Expensive Sign Holder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet ghost can’t wait till UL_86 is back in town so he can intro2 himself..
English is hard. :eek:

You guys keep repeating the introduces himself quip that no one cares about or even understands. It’s so laughably sad, but you guys continue necking. I know you Hoosier boys love to scratch each other’s backs, and some. :p

Reactions: Kentucky31
I can locate another TJ pic if you want--by far, the biggest contributor to U of L athletics in history. But that's material for another thread... :cool:
He also contributed to getting us put on probation and possibly being handed the death penalty. What a swell guy!

Reactions: Kentucky31
images

They’re all gone.

Without fail, practically every recruit in every sport mentions our facilities as being second to noe. Every one of them is a legacy of the unbelievable job TJ did as AD. His touch on this University will last for 40-50 years, believe that! I wish he'd tried to get his job back but he didn't. So, yes, Vince will owe much of his current and future success to TJ but hell, time to move on. Thanks TJ and go Vince (friends from what I hear down here at Rough River).

Not much better of a reception over here on the free board aye Zipp...
Here you won't get website admins protecting you from the truth. And you've already proven you can't handle the truth...

Zipp; you do realize Vince had nothing to do with getting Tom fired so why all the hate for him?
I don't hate "Vince" at all. Hate takes a lotta emotion, and whoever you hate owns you at some level. I know that firsthand as an owner. (Look at a guy like Red who followed me over here...)

The crew who fired Jurich are the same people as the ones who hired "Vince". There's the connection that no one can dispute except by engaging in some form of denial...

Map-of-the-Nile-River-in-Ancient-Egypt-Egypt-Tours-Portal.jpg

I don't hate "Vince" at all. Hate takes a lotta emotion, and whoever you hate owns you at some level. I know that firsthand as an owner. (Look at a guy like Red who followed me over here...)

The crew who fired Jurich are the same people as the ones who hired "Vince". There's the connection that no one can dispute except by engaging in some form of denial...

Map-of-the-Nile-River-in-Ancient-Egypt-Egypt-Tours-Portal.jpg
Don’t know about “emotion” but bless your little heart, you sure expend a lot of energy on trying to make Tyra look bad. About 10K posts (and 7 likes) worth.

I’d say Vince owns you pretty completely. :cool:

Don’t know about “emotion” but bless your little heart, you sure expend a lot of energy on trying to make Tyra look bad. About 10K posts (and 7 likes) worth.

I’d say Vince owns you pretty completely. :cool:
And speaking of my trolls...

I'm still waiting to see some truth and not some broken down, tired, jilted lover narrative that everyone has grown weary of..
Has nothing to do a thread you're trying to derail, but as a reminder, this was last week's hard data rising above a narrative...

Dir-Cup-Rank-2013-removed.jpg

You'll have to discuss the missing data point with knuckles who can't decide whether he likes it or not. You know I try to please... :D

Has nothing to do a thread you're trying to derail, but as a reminder, this was last week's hard data rising above a narrative...

Dir-Cup-Rank-2013-removed.jpg

You'll have to discuss the missing data point with knuckles who can't decide whether he likes it or not. You know I try to please... :D

Peddling that inaccurate data in another thread. SAD what you’ve become.

Is that really Zipp? Who is the WE. I see only one guy in the picture.
That’s because the other guy is Ghost. You know he’s invisible but since he went up to Zipp to get his approval, I’m assuming that Ghost approved of Tom at some point, don’t you think?

Reactions: zipp
Lol! The little puppet still making arbitrary inside statements that no one understands. Think little buddy is going stir crazy seeing his lover get dismantled.
I think you’re the only one on this message board that doesn’t understand the infatuation that ghost had for zipp at one time. Now he got his feelings hurt... and you’re the Ernie to his Bert.

I think you’re the only one on this message board that doesn’t understand the infatuation that ghost had for zipp at one time. Now he got his feelings hurt... and you’re the Ernie to his Bert.
Says the guy who would lick Zipp’s toilet bowl clean. No one cares about some weird inside joke you two morons have. You’re the laughing stock of this message board, and it’s quite evident. Maybe if you two clowns can “introduce yourselves” to the Turtleneck crook himself, he could hire you two on as his personal janitors. :D

Says the guy who would lick Zipp’s toilet bowl clean. No one cares about some weird inside joke you two morons have. You’re the laughing stock of this message board, and it’s quite evident. Maybe if you two clowns can “introduce yourselves” to the Turtleneck crook himself, he could hire you two on as his personal janitors. :D
Wow! Great comeback... it’s evident you must be 11 or 12..

Guy who recruits other guys to check out dudes...
proxy.php

Guy who makes signs and T-shirts professing his desire publicly for another man - not, that there’s anything wrong with that.

BTW - “they’re all gone”.

Reactions: UL_1986
Lol - what a creepy, weird old man you are.

Nothing wrong with the data. Just your denial of facts...

As soon as you account for vacated wins, then the truth shall set you free. I’ve even provided you a link as requested to show you where the inaccurate data resides. Once you get that all squared away and tidy up your impressive graph, we can all freely discuss the data. I never thought “Zipp” would be one to utilize erroneous data or could it be that his agenda has clouded him?

As soon as you account for vacated wins, then the truth shall set you free. I’ve even provided you a link as requested to show you where the inaccurate data resides. Once you get that all squared away and tidy up your impressive graph, we can all freely discuss the data. I never thought “Zipp” would be one to utilize erroneous data or could it be that his agenda has clouded him?
No vacated wins in this data. Just data you don't like...

2017: 26th
2018: 30th (Mostly "Vince")
2019: 35th (100% "Vince")

Guy who makes signs and T-shirts professing his desire publicly for another man - not, that there’s anything wrong with that.

BTW - “they’re all gone”.
LOL... Got some real right and left turns in there, troll... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT