ADVERTISEMENT

EXH #1: LOUISVILLE VS YOUNG HARRIS GAME THREAD- 7PM ACCNX

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Go Cards!

Television: ESPN+/ACC Network Extra

Announcers: Jody Demling (play-by-play) and Larry O’Bannon (analyst)

I wonder. If KP was coaching these exact players, would he negate their ball movement, high IQ and shooting ability with his bad coaching?

It's night and day with this squad and the last two. This group is way more talented than what KP had. Plus they have a mindset to play well.

Can't wait to see them against real competition. Young Harris needs to go get Old Harris if they want to stay within 50 points.

Reactions: achilles992000
This may be the most 3 pointer shooting team in Cards history. The live and die by the 3 will surely be tested with this group.
As much as I love seeing them bombing 3s that does concern me a little bit. What do they do on a really off shooting night? Though there are a bunch of good shooters here and not just 1 or 2.

I'm not going to mention the guys name, but our previous coach would've been coaching for his life to pull out a win against this team.. This team is probably as good as LeAnn Rimes..

Reactions: shadow force
I thought we stood a little too much on offense at times, and some 3s were shot quickly

Defense at times looks like it still needs work

But what an improvement!

Pretty much the opposite of the mess of the last 2 years.

So excited!

I missed virtually all of the 2nd half but that's great to hear. I guess with them not having a post presence and playing 5 out was what I was not used to seeing.
Oh yea… your question is valid… but I don’t think it’s a live or die by the three type of deal with this team. Because they were all attacking the glass, and with the makeup of this team we’re going to get a lot of offensive rebounds. Especially when our bigs are out top pulling their man away from the basket.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT