ADVERTISEMENT

Donnie Utah leading all NBA rookies in scoring avg.

CardX

Five-Star Poster
May 29, 2001
DOm8sOOWkAAML5j.jpg

Point Break had a Johnny Utah, the list has Ben Simmons, not a rookie even if he did get hurt. Go Donovan! Go Cards!

Who is Lauri Markkannen and how did they get into the NBA? I haven't been paying attention!! College team was ?????? and what position.

Is this player very forward?. Have a strong post up game? 3 point stroke? Sweden or Norway? Maybe Finland or Denmark..

Could fast become my favorite player in the NBA....and I don't even watch the NBA.

Sarcasm guys.

Sick with the crud and loaded with meds. Not a good combo. Trying to have a little fun with probably a really good BB players name.

Donovan's 224 points through his first 15 career games is the most by a Jazz player since... Dr. Dunkenstein, who had 331 points in 80-81.

Reactions: ALLNCARD
Who is Lauri Markkannen and how did they get into the NBA? I haven't been paying attention!! College team was ?????? and what position.

Is this player very forward?. Have a strong post up game? 3 point stroke? Sweden or Norway? Maybe Finland or Denmark..

Could fast become my favorite player in the NBA....and I don't even watch the NBA.

Sarcasm guys.

Sick with the crud and loaded with meds. Not a good combo. Trying to have a little fun with probably a really good BB players name.

I believe he was a big that played at Arizona. Pretty good player last year for the Wildcats.

Markkanen is a stretch 4 out of AZ - played C in college can probably play C in the NBA too. He's a really good shooter and a nice talent.

This rookie class is incredible IMO - there are a lot of good players and Mitchell is in a great spot. Utah lost their top scorer to Boston over the summer and their guard play is "average" by NBA standard. The fact that he is being leaned on so heavily tells me they love him, and he has a chance to have a long career.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT