ADVERTISEMENT

Did a little reading on the Central Florida Golden Knights

Central Florida has gone 41-8 over the last 4 seasons and the loses were mostly close and to good teams nearly all the time. Watch out for that game.

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Central Florida has gone 41-8 over the last 4 seasons and the loses were mostly close and to good teams nearly all the time. Watch out for that game.

The Golden Knights have been good. No doubt. It will be a test for sure.

We'll know a lot more about them after their first week. Hosting Boise State on Thursday of week 1. Central Florida should win, as they are the home team ... Both Central Florida and Boise State have first year head coaches, so they are both adjusting to new schemes - that will be a wash ... Both Boise and Central Florida return 17 starters.

It should be a good game. And will tell us a lot about who will we face in week 3.

Reactions: Ara64
Going by the progression of the two teams over the past few years I'm not sure that UCF isnt an overall tougher matchup than Ol Miss.

Going by the progression of the two teams over the past few years I'm not sure that UCF isnt an overall tougher matchup than Ol Miss.
Our weakness overall is speed over the top. Athletes have been our weakness. Ole Miss can score at will, but cannot defend worth a crap. But, we don't know a thing about our offense and if we'll be able to keep up. I think UCF can kind of be like Notre Dame, I think they aren't crazy athletic and we can line up and stop them if we play hard.

The difference is just the athletes. I think CSS can game plan when the talent level is even, but when we just aren't as fast or strong it's shown to be harder for us. Like Miami the last 2 years, they weren't a high scoring offense, just faster.

Still amazed at the disrespect that some of our fan base have towards our opponents, and our own teams. UCF was most deserving of its #25 ranking prior to arriving in Louisville. Without Dillon the rest of this season (depends on who you listen to, as some around the Knights program say the nature of a broken clavicle on a throwing arm is a career ending injury), UCF a will clearly struggle being as good.

FSU may appear dead, but anyone looking at the talent level in Tallahassee knows they are capable of a huge game at anytime. 6 turnovers against WF explains that one, but no one has come up with an explanation for the J-Ville loss.

Go Cards!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT