ADVERTISEMENT

DickieV has stepped in....

Uh who is Dickie V? ;):rolleyes: His opinions don’t really register any longer. If he is saying something nice about UofL then he is attempting to “buy” his way in. No thanks.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Reactions: Cue Card
Uh who is Dickie V? ;):rolleyes: His opinions don’t really register any longer. If he is saying something nice about UofL then he is attempting to “buy” his way in. No thanks.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

I know he has a strong relationship with Ryan McMahon and certainly wants to see him do well. Perhaps he genuinely thinks UofL is going to be good. I would agree with him.

Reactions: kl40504
I know he has a strong relationship with Ryan McMahon and certainly wants to see him do well. Perhaps he genuinely thinks UofL is going to be good. I would agree with him.
I THINK that is the point of the OP’s post. Dickie V said UofL may be better than UK this year (Kings in the Bluegrass State). We are wondering if that will create any flack for him from BBN.

Reactions: gocds
Sure are a lot of people who want to hate on a really old man who loves basketball[/QUOTE

HR, he loves it so much he goes off on a tangent about the Dukies or whomever. He’s can’t be reeled in anymore to talk about the game in front of him. I realize he has some serious vision issues and that sucks. I actually feel for the other commentary person that has a job to do.

HR, he loves it so much he goes off on a tangent about the Dukies or whomever. He’s can’t be reeled in anymore to talk about the game in front of him. I realize he has some serious vision issues and that sucks. I actually feel for the other commentary person that has a job to do.

The one thing that cracks me up about Dickie V is that on Twitter he will pontificate about how the NCAA needs to go hard after the coaches involved in the FBI stuff. And then he’ll turn around and defend the hell out of Rick

The one thing that cracks me up about Dickie V is that on Twitter he will pontificate about how the NCAA needs to go hard after the coaches involved in the FBI stuff. And then he’ll turn around and defend the hell out of Rick

Dickie and Rick were friends. Friends defend friends. Dickie like many folks that know RP personally, know that he would never be involved in what some have accused him of. But those friends and all his enemies know that RP screwed up royally 3 times.

Reactions: Deeva and kl40504
Their male fans do too.

e6e4e6881af0a69bb5f9127e28658bb3-485098.jpg

When it comes to Calipari he can pull 12 inches of vacuum on a chain link fence.

He used to be good for college hoops, now he's an embarasment.

I THINK that is the point of the OP’s post. Dickie V said UofL may be better than UK this year (Kings in the Bluegrass State). We are wondering if that will create any flack for him from BBN.

Ok was having a hard time tracking what the point was. Now that makes sense. In that case hope he’s correct. But I still can’t listen to him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT