ADVERTISEMENT

Crawford on Deener's show this morning. Pretty insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody hates Jurich. You are just falling into Zipp’s trap of trying to separate this message board into two camps. His whole approach is to label anyone who supports Tyra as being anti-Jurich. It’s sad that the Mods on this board continue to allow him to sow seeds of discontent.
The guy two posts above Kozmas was hating on Jurich. Of course, you would miss that.

And keep rapping on the mods too. Priceless. Remember they allow you to hang around...

pig-looking-over-wooden-fencing.jpg

More unsubstantiated b.s. that has a negative slant towards Tyra. You are so predictable.

It’s funny how you don’t hold yourself to your own standards of providing facts.
Please advise of the other AD jobs Tyra was in line for. How many people knew he was even alive?

That damn "facts" thingy again...

Beginnings_zpspill7bd2.jpg

Don't forget what a great and successful businessman Tyra was before being asked by his former business partner - Grizzwald - to join the staff. People raved about his incredible business acumen, one of the strong points to his hire in the first place.....supposedly.

Which has always led to a set of rather simple questions from me.............. Why go into something you've never done before after proving such competence at this other talent? Is this a generous man willing to take a step down in his earnings to save the university which is such as rival to his alma mater? What happened to all those successful businesses and the former employees?? Why was this novitiate hired at the 8th highest salary level for AD's in the entire nation? Good Lord, it stinks. And I like the guy.

Don't forget what a great and successful businessman Tyra was before being asked by his former business partner - Grizzwald - to join the staff. People raved about his incredible business acumen, one of the strong points to his hire in the first place.....supposedly.

Which has always led to a set of rather simple questions from me.............. Why go into something you've never done before after proving such competence at this other talent? Is this a generous man willing to take a step down in his earnings to save the university which is such as rival to his alma mater? What happened to all those successful businesses and the former employees?? Why was this novitiate hired at the 8th highest salary level for AD's in the entire nation? Good Lord, it stinks. And I like the guy.

Taking away some of the snarkiness, I think those are reasonable questions. I would venture to guess that if you emailed him those questions he would thoughtfully respond.

The "snark" is purposefully included. It directly addresses the emotions of someone who feels like he was chisled out of the truth. I frankly don't want his version. Do you really think I would believe it?

The "snark" is purposefully included. It directly addresses the emotions of someone who feels like he was chisled out of the truth. I frankly don't want his version. Do you really think I would believe it?

Didn’t realize they weren’t actually questions but just part of rhetorical conspiracy theories. I guess as Tyra himself said, there is a small group of fans that are so jaded that the bus will go on without them. I’d be a shame if you let yourself get left at the curb.

Regardless how TJ did it, he did it.

His leadership got us an Orange Bowl, Sugar Bowl, FF, BBNC, the CWS, and positioned us to get invited to the ACC.

Without Jurich, the “bad” guy... we’re still CUSA.

But on the other hand, maybe anybody can do it. Of course there are over 300 AD’s out there who’ve never had any of the above listed successes.

We’ll find out

Reactions: zipp and gocds
knucklehead lives in hizzone world...

I mailed Tyra several months ago asking what his strategy will be to continue to grow athletics revenue and what the definition of "student-athlete experience" was that he came in the door promoting. Still waiting on those answers, leading one to believe he doesn't exactly have any...

Didn’t realize they weren’t actually questions but just part of rhetorical conspiracy theories. I guess as Tyra himself said, there is a small group of fans that are so jaded that the bus will go on without them. I’d be a shame if you let yourself get left at the curb.

I don't get this thought that if you don't support Tyra now that you can't if he proves himself later or someone else replaces him if he doesn't. Are those who distrust Tyra now not going to be allowed to buy tickets later.

Nor is this even remotely the case. This is the way YOU would like to see it. You are the baiter in this little drama, evidently. I expressed myself in full color. I let nothing out, including my emotional reaction to this element of recent changes. You apparently don't believe in such tactics. That's a rough way to live, lol.

Of course they were questions. Even you admitted they were solid questions. But now suddenly you act as if they are not ..........because, I guess someone disagrees with your own opinion of Tyra. I even said I liked the guy. Maybe you should answer these questions then. Feel free. You are full of defense, you must know.

Reactions: dumbo 2 and zipp
Nor is this even remotely the case. This is the way YOU would like to see it. You are the baiter in this little drama, evidently. I expressed myself in full color. I let nothing out, including my emotional reaction to this element of recent changes. You apparently don't believe in such tactics. That's a rough way to live, lol.

Of course they were questions. Even you admitted they were solid questions. But now suddenly you act as if they are not ..........because, I guess someone disagrees with your own opinion of Tyra. I even said I liked the guy. Maybe you should answer these questions then. Feel free. You are full of defense, you must know.

You just said they weren’t questions. They were a vehicle for you to express your hurt. Now you say they are questions. I can venture an attempt at answers but you said you don’t want answers in your prior post.

I don't get this thought that if you don't support Tyra now that you can't if he proves himself later or someone else replaces him if he doesn't. Are those who distrust Tyra now not going to be allowed to buy tickets later.

Do what you want. I find the venom directed at Tyra as a strange reaction. And Zipp and a few of his cohorts want to see Tyra fail, which is a really strange reaction. That’s a little stronger than distrust.

knucklehead lives in hizzone world...

I mailed Tyra several months ago asking what his strategy will be to continue to grow athletics revenue and what the definition of "student-athlete experience" was that he came in the door promoting. Still waiting on those answers, leading one to believe he doesn't exactly have any...

My world is great! I’m happy and blessed!

Anyways, was your letter before or after you called him a scumbag and liar amongst some other horrible memes that got pulled from the site?

Anyways, was your letter before or after you called him a scumbag and liar amongst some other horrible memes that got pulled from the site?

I remember Zipp's (Weed) letter from back in February to Tyra.....

For a guy who called Tyra a scumbag this was his last sentence to Tyra:

Thanks again and best of luck…we need it!

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't give a damn how you are.

If the Cat doesn't have thick enough skin, he's in trouble already. Why would it matter what he thinks of me? He's on the record 24/7, or he better act like it. I don't think he has answers to the most fundamental questions...we'll see.

I remember Zipp's (Weed) letter from back in February to Tyra.....

For a guy who called Tyra a scumbag this was his last sentence to Tyra:

Thanks again and best of luck…we need it!
To be constructive and get a reply, what would you have suggested? (This oughta be good...)

Thanks for the heads up, but I don't give a damn how you are.

If the Cat doesn't have thick enough skin, he's in trouble already. Why would it matter what he thinks of me? He's on the record 24/7, or he better act like it. I don't think he has answers to the most fundamental questions...we'll see.

I wouldn’t expect you to care about my well-being. I hope you are well though. It seems this Tom situation has really taken its toll on you.

As to your second paragraph, I would guess that he doesn’t feel it necessary to respond to someone who has blatantly been an a$$ to him and whose primary motive seems to be to undermine his job before it even started.

You just said they weren’t questions. They were a vehicle for you to express your hurt. Now you say they are questions. I can venture an attempt at answers but you said you don’t want answers in your prior post.
LMAO @ a semantic loser. If you somehow don't understand the simple English spun right in front of you face - questions, English, sentences.....you know - language and stuff....then you have tortured and circled logic and spun so disasterously so badly you may live in your own behind.

Reactions: zipp
LMAO @ a semantic loser. If you somehow don't understand the simple English spun right in front of you face - questions, English, sentences.....you know - language and stuff....then you have tortured and circled logic so bad you may live in your own behind.

The angry dudes are out today. Your English is fine, the contradictions are not.

The angry dudes are out today. Your English is fine, the contradictions are not.
Sure Knucklehead. I am so mad I think I'll go landscape a while. I'll let you defend your unusually personal takes on matters outside your expertise. Should be fun for you. Say Hi to the turds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT