ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats.

Jackson is unreal, puts up video game numbers on everyone. Don't think I will be able to take the beatdown you guys will lay on my Cats. I think you all make the playoff with a legit shot at the title.

Reactions: 65bird
Jackson is unreal, puts up video game numbers on everyone. Don't think I will be able to take the beatdown you guys will lay on my Cats. I think you all make the playoff with a legit shot at the title.
The Clemson game will tell me everything about Louisville's playoff chances. It's a road game for Louisville against a really good team and if they go in there and put the hammer on Clemson then I think they whip everybody else and make the Playoff. Houston game will be tricky for them but from what I've seen Louisville is a lot better than Houston.

Reactions: tkdcoach
The game isn't over yet but I don't think we'll be coming back from 49-10 down. Congragulations. You guys deserve it. I'll be interested in seeing you guys against Clemson in two weeks.

I'll admit this one is over. It is a long season and this is just one game. Plenty of games to play. It will be interesting to see how both teams respond. Two things come to mind. Jimbo won't have any problems getting your guys to listen and the Cards won't be sneaking up on anyone.

I'll admit this one is over. It is a long season and this is just one game. Plenty of games to play. It will be interesting to see how both teams respond. Two things come to mind. Jimbo won't have any problems getting your guys to listen and the Cards won't be sneaking up on anyone.
I agree with both points.

I've followed the Noles for about 30 years and can't recall getting whipped like that. Still, I'm glad that Louisville is in the ACC (most FSU fans are). Hoping that Lamar Jackson wins the Heisman and the Cards represent the ACC in the playoffs.

Better teams in the conference will just make everyone better, and more quickly dismiss the SEC.

Love the Noles, and extended a welcome to as many fans as I could find today. We aspire to have the football program someday that FSU and Clemson have...

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT