ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats

Good win for your boys. I figured things could get rough after the UVa game and what I feared came true.

Anyway, we'll meet again soon I'm sure and hope the next game gets as intense as they have been so far. Good luck the rest of the year until then.
Classy post NENCHeel. Thanks and I'm sure we'll see each other again.

Thanks Heel. NCAAT atmosphere game played at a high defensive level. I still think UNC is a Final Four type team.

Reactions: Cue Card
We have our problems like every other Conference but to my tired old eyes it's always going to be the best. Thank YOU guys for adding some much needed new blood for us oldsters. :)

NENCHeel, just letting you know how thrilled the University of Louisville and our fans are to be in the ACC. To have you guys as a conference partner and yearly opponent is awesome. I still can't believe we have finally found a stable home for our athletic programs. Here's to more awesome ball games for years to come!

Thanks for having us we're proud to be an ACC member. I thought Roy Williams and the rest of your team is a class act. I watched Roy after the game tonight and him and Pitino met at mid court after the game and shook hands and exchanged a few pleasant words with one another.
We've had a lot of tense games that we won and the opposing coach barely exchanged words as a matter of fact some of them didn't.

Reactions: shadow force
Love me some Roy Williams. The guy is first class...

Good win for your boys. I figured things could get rough after the UVa game and what I feared came true.

Anyway, we'll meet again soon I'm sure and hope the next game gets as intense as they have been so far. Good luck the rest of the year until then.

Thanks!

Thought for sure Brice and Paige would kill the Cards.

You guys are still my pick to win it all.

Beat duke !

Congrats on the win. I was at the game & my family & I had a great time( except for the result).
It's nice to be able to see Carolina play in this state & do so with classy fans, unlike the games I've been to in coRUPPt arena.

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Love me some Roy Williams. The guy is first class...
This. I love listening to guys like Roy that have been around long enough to be able to speak freely after a game and tell it like it is. I loved his quote about expecting the Cards to shoot better from behind the arc last night, but then again UVA probably played better defense.

This is why I like UNC and their fans. They have always been classy to us for both football and basketball. Good luck to the Heels the rest of the year.

I lived in Charlotte for 7 years and love NC. Hated when we move and have nothing but respect for UNC. My first college FB experience was UNC playing NCST. If I didn't attend UL it would have been UNC. Classy fans!

Just wanted to second or third the congratulations. The addition of U of L was extremely great for the conference. When Merryland left and U of L was announced, many truly believed it was a home run addition. Football, basketball and baseball were all covered. Seems like your Olympic sports also does well.

On a personal note, having moved from the Triangle to Indy, I was more than excited to have an ACC school near by. Just to have the opportunity to catch an ACC game is great. Some of my coworkers are also ACC alum and fans and we look forward to guy trips down to U of L.

Once again, congrats and hope to avenge this L in the Final Four.

So nice to have an intelligent and knowledgable fan base throughout the ACC. Class upon class. Makes one proud to be part of it.

Thanks to the UNC fans for being so gracious after a loss.

I'd also like to thank the UNC fan who got in a fight with a trolling uk blueneck after the game. Those trolls need to be shunned by everyone and called out for their ignorance for attending games their team isn't even participating in.

An enemy to my enemy is my friend.:D

You know if you're any good at basketball by the UK fans hatin' on ya...

Carolina
U of L
Duke
UCLA
Indiana

Right down the line. They hate anyone who dares challenge their perceived superiority.

"Elite program", my a$$...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT